Ranking
Original Post
Reputation???
How dus the reputation work? iv just been checking out me profile and i have 11 points of rep...wat is this and why is it significant?
It's a method of social appeasement in which several members form a group and rate each-other's posts highly in order to bolster their self-image and confidence by creating the illusion that they garner greater amounts of respect from the online society they inhabit than is actually accurate.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
It's a method of social appeasement in which several members form a group and rate each-other's posts highly in order to bolster their self-image and confidence by creating the illusion that they garner greater amounts of respect from the online society they inhabit than is actually accurate.

heh how long did it take you to think of all that
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

Originally Posted by WeRd View Post
heh how long did it take you to think of all that

Knowing hamster, most likely half a second.

He speaks truth, most people with high rep, imho are mostly nubs.
> implying I have a signature
that would explain my reputation.
ze nubs apparently don't like me.
noone else cares.

Though normally, if the opinion matters at all, they'll just outright tell you, unless there's some reason that they can't.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
Sorry for bumping an old thread but I didn't want to make a new thread..

How do I view what and who repped me? I can't find the darn button? o_O

(profile sas nothing)
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
You can't
It's anonymous, unless the people who altered your rep left their name in the message. You can still see the topic where it was given to you though.