Toribash
Do you know for certain other people can hear it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Have you tried downloading your customs and looking into your customs folder? You should see a file named kiai.wav try playing it. If you can hear your sound right, try opening toribash go to setup>utils>sounds(ctrl+y) and make sure shout is checked.
~knight zero~
Originally Posted by KZero07 View Post
Have you tried downloading your customs and looking into your customs folder? You should see a file named kiai.wav try playing it. If you can hear your sound right, try opening toribash go to setup>utils>sounds(ctrl+y) and make sure shout is checked.

Originally Posted by Hours View Post
Can't hear it.

Hours did you try what KZero07 reccomended
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Indeed.

I have it in my custom.
Its activated.
I have a file uploaded.
Its playing here on forum.
But it isn't in-game.
M I N I V A N
I have no idea how to help you sorry, Try messaging a Gamemaster.

It could be a problem with your soundcard though
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu
Doubt that if more than one person is having the same problem with the sound. Think it's something to do with the item, the music item seems to not allow me to upload music anymore either.
#killthatgirl
RIP ROCK09
Snook, the music item appears to be broken at the moment, no one can upload music.

@Hours Try to modify your music file using a program to increase the volume, also try deleting/downloading your custom folder again. Thinking of any other problems their could be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|
I have a problem. When I try to change my kiai sound, it doesn't work. It say "sound upload", but in game I hear my old sound. How to fix it? (sorry for bad English)