ES Recruitment Drive
What really killed me is this new interface and I hate that clans are free now. I mean if they are doing this for toribash next wave of players then yeah maybe it will work out, but there are gonna be so many meme clans. Hopefully the clan management team actually does work on those meme clans and prevents them from being a thing because it will be very irritating to deal with.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
BLESS

Just wanted to give you a shoutout man I’m loving all the warring I’m seeing you doing right now. You’ll have to hit me up sometime after my midterms so I can join you
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Originally Posted by Submerge View Post
BLESS

Just wanted to give you a shoutout man I’m loving all the warring I’m seeing you doing right now. You’ll have to hit me up sometime after my midterms so I can join you

<3 Will do brother

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
People still war?

Always war m8
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
I sure as hell don't

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
should i get toribas on my mac or would it be useless cause i don't think games are meant for macs
Toribash isn't a hard game to run. So you should be okay downloading it. Nothing to lose.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Hello everyone~~

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club
Yeah it's okay to play it on a Mac, might be a little slow but I had no problems running it on an iMac that's like 8 years old now. And hello Mr.Theory
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Hello Mr. Thanatos

I also had a bad pc with windows xp and some shitty intel processor and it did run Toribash at medium quality with 47 fps

Professional Graphic Designer
Former [Crooks]
Leader | [TA] Member | Ex-[Latin] member
[Mexican] Player |Fan Club