Toribash
wow. i love these. gj
nice lolis :o)
best item forogerer
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
UGUU~~~~
The line work seems super light, as are the colored pencils. I'd suggest inking linearts and using the weight before using colored pencils. Right now, the whole image looks super flat. Darkening it up will add a lot to it I'd say.

ex

Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up

seeing as this is pretty much the only drawing I didn't ink over before doing something too it, I understand about it not sticking out or jumping out with flashy colors. But, than again half of the quality was lost taking the picture with my 5 year old phone, it's quite bright and well distinct in person; just didn't go through with the phone quality post

I'll keep it in mind though, I usually always ink the lines before doing anything. honestly forgot
On the new one
I don't like the colors
They are very very light
And seeing the blue color everwhere dosn't look appealing
And qhy did you color the shirt and the hair both gray
But the simple answer would be that I don't like the colors you used
back to just shading everything. Much easier and I think they turn out better. I'll practice coloring my pictures on my own time.

back to shading

Hacks, these are really good! You've definitely improved greatly since your first upload on this thread. (My first time seeing these..). In your newest one, her hand looks a bit too angled towards us and I think would look better facing more towards him. It looks pretty damn great regardless, but it stuck out to me at first glance.

How do you go about shading? Is it just eyed? Or were you using references?

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."