Toribash
Original Post
[Pandora] Kill Instinct Competiton

Goals:

This design competition requires you to make a scene of you decapitating Uke using a weapon(Sword, dagger, axe etc...). Pictures can be anything from hand-drawn pictures to Photshopped images. This is the first competition hosted by Clan [Pandora], so the goal won't be difficult.

Rules:

1- Maximum number of entries are 3. If you have posted your three entries, but wanted to post a fourth one, you must replace it with one of the three you already posted.

2- Respect other people's entries. Even if they were worse than yours.

3- Stealing will cause an immediate disqualification.

4- Be nice and have fun.

Prizes:

Prizes will be 50k for the 1st place 25k for 2nd place. Prizes are sponsored by Clan [Pandora]'s bank (Thanks to Loje).

Side Notes:

We decided to set up an entry fee of only 500 tc. Yes, I know this might be too much but you guys have to understand that we put a lot of effort into the prizes. Generally, your entry won't be counted in if you didn't send the entry fee over to me. Also, I would like to acknowledge you that the deadline for this competition is at December 16. You got a lot of time to work on your designs. If I missed anything out, please inform me about it here. Good luck everyone!
Last edited by MYI; Dec 9, 2009 at 01:53 PM.
GOALS:

This design competition requires you to make a scene of you decapitating Uke using a weapon(Sword, dagger, axe etc...).

like crazylars said: your pic doesnt decapitate uke or anyone else either.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by azir View Post
already try it and still won't work

Type /dl uke and then /lp 1 uke
yes it has though we are still thinking about what we should do now. since we barely got any competitors.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!