Toribash
anyway i wanted to ask you people what champs do you main?
cause i main:Bruiser nid and Riven(not for long nerfs eh)
I main Varus,Twitch, Vi, Jax. (in that order). Daim. I don't know who I truly main, I just play lots of champions and when I get good with them I find them boring, hence why I'm always trying to learn new champions. I haven't played League in over a month though due to broken laptop (which I am taking to a repair store at 1pm tomorrow, hopefully get this thing fixed).

I was thinking of buying Nautilus when I return to League, I've never played him but I've been watching some gameplay as him and I quite like what I'm seeing
What'dya think guys?
I mained Annie for my first few games. After that, I started fucking around with Karthus a lot. Now, I'm trying to learn how to use melee champions so I'm maining Tryndamere. I usually go top lane but I use him on AI. Only used him a couple times on PvP and never lost unless you count a DC (still won anyway xD).

Whoever's build this is, it works

"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by pro4life View Post

Wukong
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/39643674\
Ayyyy

Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I main Varus,Twitch, Vi, Jax. (in that order). Daim. I don't know who I truly main, I just play lots of champions and when I get good with them I find them boring, hence why I'm always trying to learn new champions. I haven't played League in over a month though due to broken laptop (which I am taking to a repair store at 1pm tomorrow, hopefully get this thing fixed).

I was thinking of buying Nautilus when I return to League, I've never played him but I've been watching some gameplay as him and I quite like what I'm seeing
What'dya think guys?

Naut is a cc machine

i was used to main AP nid, Lee jungle and Annie mid.
but im quite well with most of the junglers (old jungle main) also i have several mid's with who im quite ok.
but i just switched to support, currently maining Thresh and Taric
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken

I main lee Sin Nocturne and Riven (I play all 3 of them in the jungle) However
I play some of he ADC's from time to time like Varus, Ezreal and Caitlyn.
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post

Whoever's build this is, it works

Originally Posted by Hacks View Post
I consider myself a pro tryndamere player after playing him throughout season 2 in ranked.

My current build after a lot of testing currently going

Hydra as the first main item I build
Static shiv next
Averice blade so you stack up the money faster
berzerker boots
Zephyer
Infinity edge
Sell averice blade and build blade of the ruined king

I have all attackspeed runes

387damage
2.28 attackspeed

He destroys with that build imo

You're welcome I guess?
ALL HEIL TEH MIGHTY HACKS!
I still suck with Tryndamere early game. Those 3 deaths could have been spared if I didn't dive like a submarine (hi submerge bby) all the time.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Honestly it's all about if you're feeling lucky or not early game.

If you have full fury, and you're feeling lucky, by all means, go in and hope you crit the enemy.

I personally play differently. I start with me Q, because it's what makes him broken. Gives him damage, etc. And I try to harass the enemy early before level 2, and i try to rush it before him. Usually, I get him to about halfish health, and I'll reach 2, and I put a point in E, and engage. Usually winning if I play correctly
I run Ignite/Revive. Flash is unnecessary because your E is like flash and garen had a baby, and it's 12 second cooldown is op. Revive is for more late game if we are struggling and I end up dying because I like to engage, I can just revive and clean up before I died taking out the damage dealer, therefore no one else can really stop me.

(Hope this kind of helps? Just the way I play him)
And if you struggle early game, just remember to farm. Screw teamfights, and screw what your teamates say. Only help out if they are pushing your inhib, and your team is dead. No point in going when you can't do much. So just farm to get your items, and then come in like a wrecking ball