Ranking
Well, they either learn and play well. Or don't learn and stay at the bottom, where you'll leave them behind.

Gonna go play some ranked now, see what happens after my provisionals
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
And then they'll play horrible again for treating their peers like shit

They will play better to impress you
Went 7-3 on provisionals, only did shit 1 game(last one) and got put in b5, ty ranking system.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Lost my first ranked game, Sona 1/4/5.
I don't say this very often, but my team was horrible and all of them wanted to surrender. Tried to keep em cheery and positive but when the surrender vote came. *le sigh*
I lost 2 of the 4 placement matches I've played because of a mid yasuo that always lost his lane and always waited in a bush that was warded then got piledrived from 4 man ganks.

And he never placed a single trinket ward that game, let alone bought a ward.

Edit: Oh, and he always pushed the lane and overextended, and rushed a trinity force when he couldn't farm to save his life. Literally in both cases.

Though I got an annie support win and a nasus top win. Both incredibly satisfying.
Last edited by Oracle; Jan 18, 2014 at 02:26 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
My team didn't ban kassadin, that was auto loss because as soon as he got 1 kill they all gave up.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Daim I love Alistar, I need to find a way to make him a killing machine, playing a random ARAM with a friend 8/9/39 xD
He just sets up kills too well and if you add some AP onto him he can still kill an APC xDDDD
First few games with WuKong

Loving him
Originally Posted by Monk View Post
First few games with WuKong

Loving him

Very nice.

I'm farming up for Lee Sin, because he looks outstandingly fun.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I'm about to get 6300 IP in a few games which will then allow me to buy any champ I want. Do you guys have any suggestions for me? I'm more of an AD/bruiser (trynd, sivir, yi) person. Maybe Xin Zhao will fit the bill?
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays