ES Recruitment Drive
Ut ooh guys

PROMOTED AGAIN

I got promoted again haha. I think that only took 2 days?
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Ut ooh guys

PROMOTED AGAIN

I got promoted again haha. I think that only took 2 days?

I did silver IV- gold V in 2 week. You barely see the difference. If you go up this easy you'll be in gold in no time.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Love how nobody ever comments on me here. But when I post something bad it gets commented on. >.>
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Love how nobody ever comments on me here. But when I post something bad it gets commented on. >.>

*insert bad response here*

Lol. Time to play a lot of Nidalee since I got the french maid nida in mystery gifts :c
What's really dumb is playing gold+ players for my silver league games and still winning handily. Seriously, why did riot put me in silver if it wants to match me against gold and plat <.<
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
What's really dumb is playing gold+ players for my silver league games and still winning handily. Seriously, why did riot put me in silver if it wants to match me against gold and plat <.<

I hear you, I hear you...
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Should start playing rankeds again, dropped from Gold Iv to silver 2 from inactivity and dropped one more for being bad

halp, they killed my climbing machine rengar
Brazil! - Aether - [DT]
Oh wows. LoL story

The Beginning

but that didn't work out for them so we decide aight let's do a public game... where I pull my best game ever. Despite it being a 4v5 (sivir quit early on, then fed my mid at mid)

My Best Game

And when it was over...

TheyWantMe

So that's how my nights going to end lol
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
I have horrible ping (150 with just me, 200 with another person, and my highest record of 30k when people watch vids) preventing me from reacting to anything so I have to predict what my enemies do which never really goes very well. I have horrible reading abilities so that idea is thrown out the window but I guess I'm doing pretty well considering I won a bit more than half of my games. So yeah, when I get into the rankeds, I'll never be able to rank up at all.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays