Ranking
Why not a composite of different types of metal particulates being held together through ionic attraction? I could imagine something that looked loosely like sand but justifying the idea of polarities if they were made from metal in a "sand" like way (lots of tiny atoms held together via magnetism).

Could keep your sand man look then :'p
I already wanted the MKII thing to be basically a chest and head "reactor" using magnetic fields to control it's limbs. Let's make it clear that my current idea for magnetism-orientated champion is a melee jungle bruiser.

Plus magnetism opens up so much potential interaction that it can't really live up to it's potential when stuck in adc. ADC spells are usually pretty one-dimensional, with at best one or two interactions between spells, often very loosely. Lucien is probably the most intricate adc to date spell-wise.

I might have a way to incorporate earthy feels for an adc. Meteors is one thing that came to mind, though it might have more potential as a mage, meteors are pretty simple and to the point. Big giant rock falls out of the sky and donks you upside the head. Forces a non-elemental approach though from what I've brainstormed, hard to elemental something of space-origin. Stalact/stalagm-ite usage is another I thought could work. Risks looking too much like Malphite, but I could probably create a skill set using this pretty easily, solely because I can rip some of my ideas from meteors and transplant them over, but being able to make it not a mini-Malphite with a different role is what makes me reluctant to choose it.

A merge of the two seems most plausible, with floaty rocks propelled at high velocity substitute meteors, allowing me to elementalize it, and that's how I can justify sand elemental, by making larger rocks it's form of attack, while the corporeal nature of sand (or just dirt to make it distinctly earthy without being rocks, yet closer than sand to rocks to be more seamless) can be the basis for defensive moves.

Either way, I should first get to typing up the MKII design and getting it on to rito forums. Get my first idea out before I contemplate working on another. Two fully completed ideas are better than 10 half-baked ones.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games

It's always that one game

EDIT : One game later.

Hello baby, I missed you!

Last edited by EJM; May 18, 2014 at 10:36 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It's heimerdinger.

Braum, the newest support
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Holy shit, braum is so strong

like omfg nerf him

I heard that only very kewl guys are currently in Silver II.
~Rainbow Belt|[Tint]|Rank 32~
\:D/ RAINBOW PANDAAAAA \:D/
~GameMaster|BISH|GameGrad|ORMO|ToriPrime L-Mod~

ZinxGlowToastBondyLoxSwyneErth
[Bsns][Fr3styL][Colon3][One][SyN][Rvng]

Toribash World Championship 2011 Runner Up

<AlphasoniK> Kristis: What the fuck is wrong with you, rainbow loving panda freak.
Seriously, try to piss standing up for a change. No life girly pants dimwit.

Ya I also heard that when those kewl players get to gold promos their mid goes 2/21/2
Then when they get it again, THEY GET THE SAME PLAYER
Ain't it cool?
Yeah only very cool guys are there. The extremely cool guys are way higher.

We don't like when a certain very cool guy beats a certain extremely cool guy just because the extremely cool guy from EUW was obligated to suffer the lags of NA and only saw the very cool guy teleporting because of the extremely cool guy's high ping.

... Right Ryan? Right?
Don't worry I never hold a grudge, ever.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.