Ranking
Original Post
Noobish Days
Hello , friends? I'm sure everyone everyone here was a noob at one time, even for some hours. So , let's share our first experience in Toribash. Let's talk both about the forum and the game. How did you make your first TC? How did you manage to learn playing tb? What was your first post? Your first memories? How did you discover Toribash?

I will start:

So, I will start. One of my friends( we were deskmates at that moment, then we entered each of us different highschools) told me that he had found a cool game called toribash.... I told myself: why not to see what's toribash about, so i made this acc and downloaded the game. I didn't like the 3d game, as I couldn't understand how to move my Tori, and I started looking into the menu. There I discovered that you could buy items for tc. And so it started... I made my first 100 Tc fighting into the begginer's room and bought then orc, chrons , items,(it was the period where you could pay 50,000 in order to advertise your shop with a big picture), and made a fast profit. Then I did it again winning a bigger profit. And so I started like Toribash as a marketer.

In 2010 I made my first Youshop, then I got banned 1 year(lol).
I still suck at the 3d game, but I own a big amount of tc..... I will always love this game, this comunity and maybe, sometime, I will learn how to play TB well.
When I first joined, I thought I was the shit.
Whenever someone would beat me, I used to ragequit after the match was done.
When i first played aikido, i thought i invented the shovel.
It wasn't until my friends pointed out it was the "noobiest" move in the game that i stopped.
I also rarely talked but discovered the forum before Orange belt.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Haha, I remember me hanging out in 500/750tc Judo tourneys.
My move was always the same and I used a tutorial from youtube.
(notes on my join date)
When I first started in 09, I thought farming was a perfectly legal thing to do.

Then I got banned.
Toribash used to make you verify your email, and when you did you would get 50 TC.
Found out that I could switch emails, verify, and make an easy 50 TC every time and then abused it for a couple of hours.