ES Recruitment Drive
Regardless, you still technically stole tc from the game :>.

I may be wrong tho so don't listen to me :-)
Originally Posted by NiKva View Post
Toribash used to make you verify your email, and when you did you would get 50 TC.
Found out that I could switch emails, verify, and make an easy 50 TC every time and then abused it for a couple of hours.

I never knew this.lol
I remember when I just got into toribash. I was getting my money at the official servers. I thought judo was the only normal mode. I made friends with some guy called toniep9 and he sent me 1k tc. Back in time, for me it was unbelieveable money.
I've bought head texture and gladiator stuff. I felt myself fabulous.
Mostly, Tonakai opened the community for me. As a newbie I was playing in his tourneys and soon we became some kind of "friends".
meow
Back when I was a noob, every server gave 5 TC and clans bought their own servers for 50,000.
Used to be able to get TC from playing blender
Originally Posted by swetaros View Post
I remember when I just got into toribash. I was getting my money at the official servers. I thought judo was the only normal mode. I made friends with some guy called toniep9 and he sent me 1k tc. Back in time, for me it was unbelieveable money.
I've bought head texture and gladiator stuff. I felt myself fabulous.
Mostly, Tonakai opened the community for me. As a newbie I was playing in his tourneys and soon we became some kind of "friends".

He doesn't even like you

Yeah, I made my money in official servers, too.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
I once played with Tripstone in a Taekkyon server for maybe an hour.
I learned how to make a really good move in TK from that experience

I get most of my money from TK tourneys now.
When I first started, I thought a 256x and 512x made your Tori head bigger similar to bobblehead mod. Then I thought that no one used it because it makes it harder to play or easier for the opponent to gain points.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]