Toribash
Originally Posted by shook View Post
days? more like MONTHS

Then again, that was back when i was even more unstable than i am now. I am currently 19 years old. I joined 5 years ago (dear fucking god). I was 14 when i joined. You can figure out how that went. I was:
A: convinced that i could do super good moves
B: not at all capable of super good moves (and i still ain't so i guess that part didn't change)
C: extremely excited when i scored a single random dismemberment and/or swung any limb at Uke with a modicum of force
D: even more of a brown noser than i am now (how is that even possible)
E: possessed of a hair trigger temper
F: convinced that i was a super clever dude and made super good arguments (hint: i did not)
G: generally pretty intolerable and uncool (i might be today as well but that's entirely on purpose ("SUUUUUUUUUURE" you're saying but then i call you a poopdick))

In fact, i tend to go in a wide circle around my oldest posts. Only 5 years have passed, and i already think i was completely ridiculous back then. :c

Pretty much all of this. And randomly cussing out people for no reason :/ I was a major cockfart
Toribash...I threatened to make a comeback last year...Never came to be. I think I need to change that this year
I made a robot head with 3 or less colors involved.
I asked everyone if they liked it, because I thought it was good.
It was bad, but then I turned it into my current head.
That was the start of my journey through paint and gimp.
'°o[Ethr♥][My Music][B.A.W.S.]o°'
#Team@#w#@
when i first started I took ukes hand off then i thought i was the best.
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
I started in the days when there were a million replays that came with the game like kageonemillionpunch(which I thought was ridiculous), and a bunch by [Torigod]Patrick. He was like my fucking idol back then.

I also found it super hard to make tc since I didn't know about the forums or market, so I just played in tournaments. I got like 3k until I got somewhat bored with the ingame and took a break. About 8 months later I picked it back up and did some low-tier marketing, and picked up enough money for like 3 128x128 textures. I bought them symmetrically over like a month of tournaments and marketing until I eventually reached full. Damn I was proud.

Later I joined Nexus, that fell apart (but was fun) so I co-created X with a few people and that lasted a while, but they went inactive. About a month later I was invited to Heck, so I joined.

Still a noob, btw. Think I'm 3rd or 4th dan, dunno.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
This is my first time touching this forum in fucking YEARS but I still cringe about what I used to do on the old account. I was underage and all of my comebacks were really campy and I couldn't debate worth a shit - but I thought I could - and that was the most embarrassing thing, I swear to God. All of the mods 'hated' me. I remember I would always get on Odlov's nerves and... um... the other one. The one with the sheep avvy. Whatever his name was. Anyway, everyone hated me. The end.
In my first days of Toribash I didn't even know there is a forum, I came there by a link , I downloaded the game then started playing(later I noticed that there is a forum)
I started playing when i was about 7 yrs old. I found it via the old app store for mac. (The one on the browser). I started playing, but i never realized i could play multiplayer. I played for about a month or so, then i quit for a while, and came back like 4 years later, playing multiplayer.

All i can say when i look back is, i'm still a noob:P
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore