Toribash
Original Post
religion
I've been a deist for about a year now, but something doesn't seem right. I can't seem to find a religion that I can truly believe, after being freed from the brainwashing that my parents did to me through christianity (I'm still recovering).

Can anyone suggest one that just makes sens? So far I'm looking into Wicca and I agree with a lot of the ideals but honestly, I don't think I'm a spiritual enough person.

Any ideas?
Why do you even have to have a religion?
Have you ever tried justifying things for yourself?
Religion is something you need to find, it's not something that a person can suggest.
Also, before you go for any religion; answer this:
Why do you need one?
Zoroastrianism is a nice thing.. shame there are very few left. also kopimism is a nice religion
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by sirkill1 View Post
Zoroastrianism is a nice thing.. shame there are very few left. also kopimism is a nice religion

That's my favorite. Where I live, you can find enough of Zoroastrianism.
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Agnostic.

I'm not one for unanswered questions, and I bbelieve in a higher power/powers. I'm honestly torn between deism and paganism
Atheism is a great backup...

I (being an atheist/apathetic to religion), have trouble seeing how a religious person can look for a religion in such a way... It just seems to dilute any sort of meaning or connection they might have with a religion.

Honestly, asking others what to believe in is a horrible way to go about life...

Religion is technically a cult. You're believing in one holy being etc etc. But then again, not having a religion is also a cult.
Im muslim so i beleive in god
My best friend believes nature is the biggest power
And another friend of me believes that in him self is the biggest power so believe in the relgion you like
Sly, there's no rush to find a religion. If you aren't finding anything that suits your ideals or beliefs right now, it's best to just keep on going through life naturally. Something will come up eventually that will resonate with you. Whether it happens early or later is not known, but it should happen at one point or another.

Until then, just keep an open mind and ear available. You can find religion in the oddest places. I found mine when I got lost in the woods for almost a full day. Long story short, that's how I became a pagan.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games