Toribash
Original Post
What should I buy first?
I don't really know what are 'good' items in Toribash,
And I would like to know, what should I save up to buy first?
The juiciest Wolf in town.
wulfi.on.toribash.com
depends on how much money you have...
if you're looking for cheap items,buy chronos(pink) or gladiator(beige)
you can save up and buy more expensive items then
hope this helps
Blargharghag
I would suggest buying a 128x128 head texture first. Sure, it costs 2000 tc, but if you save up for a week or two, you can easily buy it if you play tournaments. Even if you are just starting with toribash, you can probably win a few tournaments if you play, lets say, 5 tournaments a day for a week or two.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
What calend said, I won my first tournament when I was a blue belt, so don't get angry, just keep trying. And go for 128x128 texture and a crimson force. Crimson is very nice to have when you first start out.
Originally Posted by tbashboii View Post
What calend said, I won my first tournament when I was a blue belt, so don't get angry, just keep trying. And go for 128x128 texture and a crimson force. Crimson is very nice to have when you first start out.

Thanks for the info, I've already won a tourney. I got 750 big bucks on my hands. ;)
So, I'll keep saving for crimson and the head, thanks!
The juiciest Wolf in town.
wulfi.on.toribash.com
Originally Posted by tbashboii View Post

Uh... crimson force is 50k? Are you sure you don't mean vampire?
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Originally Posted by calendb View Post
Uh... crimson force is 50k? Are you sure you don't mean vampire?

crimson is cheap on the market
I would suggest orc stuff as a starter, but definately save up for 1900TC for Head Texture in the market and 6000TC for crimson force in the market
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
I always thought noobs looked cooler if they didn't buy marine, orc, aqua etc... If you saved up around 8000-9000 tc (which might take a while), buy 128 hands, feet, and a head.

That can look reaally cool even if it's simple. Forces and relaxes are so overrated ;)
Feed the birds, tuppence a bag, tuppence tuppence tuppence a baaaggg
My Avvy/Sig shop
I'd suggest a force and a head texture first
Master of the arcane arts