Toribash
Original Post
MegaMan X Mod! Yet another odd mod from meee
Haha, this started as a kind of a cylinder-bash mod, but it turned into MegaMan X!
And don't worry, as the replay shows, you can still do some pretty pwnage moves.
Comments? Question? Pizza? :o

Btw, I know it doesn't look like Megaman, but it's the structure that's Megaman-ish.

Now added! MegaBuster and Z-Saber mod!
Re: MegaMan X Mod! Yet another odd mod from meee
Good Good
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
the replay and the mod you provided ether have a different name or you changed somthing because i cant see the moded replay even after i saved your mod
make sure the mod you posted and the mod in the replay are the exact same thing even by name
Where's the blaster, and the shiny see-through sword that buzzes around when you move it? =(

Great work though =D
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Yaay, peeps like it, and the replays don't work? Crap, it might have been since this started out as chibibash.tbm, I must have made the replays when it was still named that.

Btw, buster and Z-Saber versions are coming soon! =D

BEHOLD! I have added Z-Saber and MegaBuster mods! They're somewhat crude, but it's the best I could come up with. :P
Heh, the big forearms and short thighs make for some powerful punches and kicks, and his chest is really heavy, so body slams just DESTROY Uke.
WOOHOO!!! Megaman or should i say "rockman" (his original name) RULES. It's kinda hard to move though, because his arms are kinda long, but it is pretty awesome!!! Plus karma for making a kick a** mod! wait what happened to karma?