How do I apply?

So you got accepted

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
I am a 13 year old toribashi.
My name is Michael.
TrexStream.
The leader.
I wanna be in a clan and the members here are the best.
I believe i have some potential in this game to get better but i am decent for my belt.
Aikido.
I am a funny person who does youtube

Last edited by Nerdmyke; Jun 23, 2014 at 09:25 PM.
Originally Posted by Nerdmyke View Post
I am a 13 year old toribashi.
My name is Michael.
TrexStream.
The leader.
I wanna be in a clan and the members here are the best.
I believe i have some potential in this game to get better but i am decent for my belt.
Aikido.
I am a funny person who does youtube.

It was a nice try

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
-Your Age: 15
-Your Name: Matt
-Your Skype (optional): dont have one :l
-Where did you hear about GG?: Saw it on the clan discussion forums. I read the posts and it seems cool.
-What makes you want to join GG?: Well the clan itself seems decently good. (and all the other clans deny me becuz of low QI
-Why should we let you into GG?: I am thinking about starting making toribash edits on youtube. I could make a clan video, and help with other stuff
-Your forum activeness(1-10): 8
-Your in game activeness(1-10): 9
-Your best/favorite mods: any kido mod except runkido. and classic.tbm for replay making.
-Some interesting things about you: The Bio gives some. I don't really play multiplayer but im still good at it. I like to tell jokes. When I lose or don't understand I get frustrated.
-A small bio (If you are doing the list form): I am just a guy from the U.S. I live in Texas. I play Baseball in the Fall and Spring. I play the trumpet at my school. Thats really it nothing more nothing less.
Well we are still new so we need forum activity so I will add you to trial.

Originally Posted by rilex123 View Post
Im ready to start sir

Wrong forum buddy, you need to got here
Last edited by Divine; Jun 24, 2014 at 11:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
GG clan recruitment
-i am 14 year old
-my name is alex
-ibrahem20012
-someone inside the clan reccomend me to join you
-i want join GG because there are strong people inside wich will help become stronger and better in toribash therefore i can make you win
-because i can learn and improve fastly and with some help i can help this clan become one of the best clans i can reccomend many of my friends to join this clan and many of them are better than me
-forum activeness: 7/10
-game activeness:8.5/10
-judo jousting lenshu mushu aikido
-bio: im just a boy who lives in los angeles,united states wich loves basketball and toribash and wich plays toribash approximately
every day