Toribash
Don't even need to know that Greed is insane, but I did anyways.

He always had my approval to join

<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Greed has been invited to trials for one week, gotta see some good activity around until the trial period is done.
Not much to say, I just need some good activity going around with some replays just bursting through the replays section every couple of days so I can see that you're trying to stay in here.
Otherwise, welcome in!
I've known you a while back ago so you're definitely opted in here matey, hello there :3
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
can't say greed will post replays every day or two, we're both hella busy people. rest assured though he's active enough that he'll be online at least once or twice a week ingame
I'm that surprise .
Hi Hello Hey Halue didn't hack my account and started writing this app ,I'm Kurokaen, known as Kuro, Halue is my big daddy.
I'm applying because Halue didn't tell me to join Vector a million times.
Forum-wise I'm not known a lot because I don't post.
Ingame I'm a legend without the golden name, most of my replays should be in stock and I should've joined ORMO 3 years ago.

P.S. sou muito humilde.
Attached Files
tomorrow.rpl (426.3 KB, 11 views)
The Way.rpl (619.4 KB, 9 views)
sauce.rpl (378.0 KB, 12 views)
galaxy.rpl (402.5 KB, 8 views)
Oh wow what a coincidence, and oh wow look at those replays it's not like I've seen all of those and maybe touched my self once or twice to them.
I know you already, you're my best pal ever, but a warning though, you will have to step up your forum activity, this means less discord more forum posts, I know you can do it :^)

I'll wait until others reply and see what they think of you. you already know im not declining you, im just teasing you
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
humildao o cara

your humildade is enough to join, you have my approvement
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I came a little with the replays, but the app is shit (no offense).
I am neutral, I see a good replaymaker, but I don't really see an active forum member
<Xioi> Become one with the bleach
Steam
I approve

Even though he isn't active on the forums, he is active in game.
Idk if I just have bad timing but, whenever I go on to play, I never see another vector member online. So it would be nice to have someone from the clan to chill with ingame.

and those replays are noice owo
¿?
I mean... he already put [Vector] on his name in the replays...
He probably put so many enters there so he would be like "the app is there but you don't see it."
Anyway I need forum activity, then you're in. If you can do that I'll add ya.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hello
Vector

Its me again trying to apply for this wounderful clan

Tb life

My toribash "career" its going really well. I am a replaymaker and i do all soards of replaymaking. I have recently joined ormo (2 weeks ago) and its been going really well ever since then. I am a part of a group called Tk Team Kinetic and its a parkour group where some of your clan members are like Karbn and Onsola. I have joined since 2014 and i still enjoy making replays and i meet new friends.

IRL

Im a 14 years old boy who enjoys playing videogames and spending times with his friends, most of my time i spend it in front of a pc but when im not im always hanging out with people i like to stay with.
Im slim and avarage tall and i quite love sports (specially football (or soccer if ur american or idk)
I love meeting new friends and i quite love pizza.

Why do you
Want to join
Vector

I want to join vector because its a clan based of replaymakers and most of my friends are in this clan.
Its an awesome clan with some of the funniest guys on toribash. And this clan has becamed my family even though im still not apart of it .

Me and Alpha and Victor made a replay thread together so i dont have a replay thread of my own
clickbait

Sorry, if my english was bad
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO