ES Recruitment Drive
The revenue I agree on, but the jobs it creates should go into building it only instead of us relying on it that it will Fail to create more jobs. Weathering and moving of the geography is the downside to asphalt. An almost self sustaining road to bend with the land is what people should aim for instead of money, we should continue the race for a self maintaining machine such as ourselves.

Also hah clogging up traffic we have that all the goddamn time anyways, some dumb faulty bridge or a highway cracked and It's nearly the same procedure everytime to fix the roads too so we no the road sucks in the long run
Last edited by T0ribush; Jun 5, 2014 at 03:25 AM.
guess they would be fun to do burnouts on, but like im still pretty suspicious about it. Don't trust it.
Originally Posted by ape View Post

educate yoselves

yes, please do

<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
NO MORE SKATEBOARDING IF THESE HAPPEN
#DOWNWITHSOLARROADS

#DOWNWITHBADPOSTS
Last edited by siku; Jun 5, 2014 at 03:47 PM.
Actually, it won't be smooth. In the video, it shows that there are bumps on the glass, similar to that textured metal you often seen on floors, shown here. It's not exactly the same as in the video, but the idea is similar. It will neither be a sliphazard for cars, nor make it unusable for skateboards and other small-wheeled vehicles.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Originally Posted by EdiTz View Post
This is one nice topic but why are people pointing out the negatives to this?

Because that's what you have to do when you're considering a massive and expensive decision.

sid's link sums up the major criticisms well. Please watch it before posting more "how could this possibly go wrong" stuff.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I'm sorry but a video could just not possibly prove what can and can't go wrong with this idea. Seeing how that is their expectations, how many times has shit stuffed up in the past? it's a bad idea, scrap it. it'll not go down well, i'd not allow them to touch my street with even a shred of the stuff but thats just me. :/.
Originally Posted by Nickone View Post
I'm sorry but a video could just not possibly prove what can and can't go wrong with this idea. Seeing how that is their expectations, how many times has shit stuffed up in the past? it's a bad idea, scrap it. it'll not go down well, i'd not allow them to touch my street with even a shred of the stuff but thats just me. :/.

the videos (although somewhat bias) are informative enough to allow open-minded people to at least form a just opinion on the matter as opposed to "how many times have things gone wrong, this might go wrong, dont do it rarara"

id like to hear why exactly you're so against this
Its taking the street away from people, like i stated i ride, n i stack, i'd rather hit good old concrete rather than glass plated hexagons. not to mention what are the benefits exactly? to be more in debt? great idea. :/