ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by SrCheetah View Post
xzasdeded and me completed the Epic boss fight gamemode. Praise us.

Hey, I was there with you >|
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
How does explaining how a game works make me negative, pray tell?

You aren't even ranked how the heck are you explaining how DotA2 works?
I'm wondering how long you've been playing the game...
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post

Lol, I always get you two mixed up. soz :P
Wolololololo
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post

You aren't even ranked how the heck are you explaining how DotA2 works?
I'm wondering how long you've been playing the game...

Terrible argument. I stay out of calubrating my mmr because i want to play for fun instead of getting into the mindset that i need to raise my mmr. You're ranked, but still ignore mechanics. I'm unranked by choice but watch professional games and my own replays to figure out where I'm going wrong and what I can do to improve. I guess it's a sin or something to dedicate myself to a game before I start playing.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still learning, and far from an expert, but you don't have to pretend you're better than me just because I'm willing to openly express my opinion on a hero. If you really want to assert your gaming prowess, we can play a custom game and you can destroy me there. Will I care? No, because I'm still learning and I already know you've been playing longer.

SaltBgone.
I think I might be retired.
i play ranked but i don't give a shit about mmr
i only play there because people are usually better there, in pubs its fucking 5 carry fest, in ranked, higher chance of support teammates (especially in a 5 stack with friends), also higher chance of people contesting mid though unless you're like 4k or something

ebf's just running away then hitting things or casting spells even at highest difficulty, not sure how people find it fun
Last edited by sSLight; Nov 21, 2015 at 12:53 PM.
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
Terrible argument. I stay out of calubrating my mmr because i want to play for fun instead of getting into the mindset that i need to raise my mmr. You're ranked, but still ignore mechanics. I'm unranked by choice but watch professional games and my own replays to figure out where I'm going wrong and what I can do to improve. I guess it's a sin or something to dedicate myself to a game before I start playing.
Don't get me wrong, I'm still learning, and far from an expert, but you don't have to pretend you're better than me just because I'm willing to openly express my opinion on a hero. If you really want to assert your gaming prowess, we can play a custom game and you can destroy me there. Will I care? No, because I'm still learning and I already know you've been playing longer.

SaltBgone.

Alright I'm sorry man... it's just that I do know a lot of stuff about the game so I can't leave one guy without knowing what he should know about what we talking about.

So we cool?
Originally Posted by Pidgenere View Post
Dota.exe has crashed

What is life.

Life is fixing stuff :3
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Hey guys lets calm down... x)

Congratulations to team OG for winning the Frankfurt Major
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
We should for a team and go to TI6
k go
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
was rooting for secret, og is good though.
disappointing but understandable performance from mineski who had such a great performance in the group stage, they don't really have experience fighting tier 1 teams