Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Quest Suggestion
Toribash Quest Suggestions
Toribash 5.4 is out and there is a thing called "Quests"
Feel free to post what suggestions you have about Toribash Quests. If it sounds like a good suggestion, I'll c/p it here.

Remove pub_x.tbm Servers
I cannot complete the quests that require you to play in boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm or judo.tbm or aikido.tbm because all of them are pub_(insertmodnamehere).tbm because of this, I need to find people to play with in a private server which is kinda annoying.

Bring Achievements Back!
Remember the achievements we used to have back in the day? It would be cool to have that "Toribash Player Card" where people could see your achievements and stuff.

Achievement Examples

Last edited by Karstnator; Dec 26, 2018 at 07:09 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Single Player Quest
Something that you can achieve without going to multi. Some things that i could imagine for now is a bit tweaking on modmaking to put a starting point and finish point and label the mod as parkour mod. So we can make a quest where you finish X different parkour mod or something in a Y days.

Player Quest
A quest that made by player where the prize could either from here or provided by staff (for the latter, you could make approval system by ES to get funded by ES)
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
pub_ mods are getting removed today, yes

update: done, all mods are regular versions now.

@Nike: you can suggest own quests in this board / thread. SP quests won't happen, though there will be a way for players to get rewards if they don't play MP too later.
Last edited by sir; Dec 26, 2018 at 02:33 PM.
what im suggesting are quests with special variables

could something like " win a (insertmodhere.tbm) match with both wrists broken" be made?
Why dont we implement something similar to Fortnite's battle pass, with seasonal challenges that give rewards (cosmetic or tc etc.), and could possibly be implemented with the same mechanic of "some of the stuff is free, but you have to buy the pass to get all the rewards"

and the pass is vip or something
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
Originally Posted by Kore View Post
Why dont we implement something similar to Fortnite's battle pass, with seasonal challenges that give rewards (cosmetic or tc etc.), and could possibly be implemented with the same mechanic of "some of the stuff is free, but you have to buy the pass to get all the rewards"

good idea but then with how ancient said the pass should be vip like what if you had vip before and it runs out mid season or something? and like in fortnite how you basically get 10x your worth but it should be untradeable