Toribash
Original Post
Rant about school.
Group assignments, OK.
You get put into a group with people you never even talk to, nor want to. All of the cool kids, your friends, or that girl you like are, ironically, in another group together. So while the morons you are paired up with didn't read the assignment, it's pretty much up to you to keep the ship afloat. You keep glancing back at one of the other groups and you see that girl you like having a good time with some Casanova flirting her up.
If I were the teacher/professor, I would pay more attention to sexual chemistry. If I saw that two of my students were always ogling each other behind the other's back, I'd put the two of them in a group, help things along y'know?
This is also a rant thread about your negative experiences in school-gogogo!
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I was put into a group with a faggot, Who tried to touch my dick on camp (Which I promptly punched him and broke his nose for). And this chick I liked was in another group will all of the nerds. I wouldn't call myself anything besides an average kid. But when I asked the teacher wether I could be in her group, She said you are too young to fuck her. O.O
Originally Posted by raydark101 View Post
But when I asked the teacher wether I could be in her group, She said you are too young to fuck her. O.O

O.o indeed...
it's funny how this always happens isn't it? this is a pretty good example of the fact that not all things go the way you want. basically a way of mother nature saying fuck you and your life -_-.
you shouldn't have read that
And when you get put into a group with a whale who likes you, and it's blatantly obvious, but you don't want to hurt her feelings. How many times has that happened to me...?

Originally Posted by Chac View Post
They do it on purpose cuz you're black yo

There is no evidence supporting that statement. Everyone, disregard.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

heh, oh god, i hate that....
the girl you (secretly or not) like ends up in another group along with all your friends...while youre left with some nerds and an obsessive prick who like you...
Originally Posted by DaJoka View Post
heh, oh god, i hate that....
the girl you (secretly or not) like ends up in another group along with all your friends...while youre left with some nerds and an obsessive prick who like you...

Yeah, somehow that always happens to me. I just sit back, turn on my ipod and chill-lax 'till all the other dicks in the group finnish the thing.
Well, I have a pretty okay life in school.

But my teacher was a bitch. She hated everyone except like 3 teachers pets, ya know? Outcasts, fat, glasses, bitches, etc. And everyone else, she would go over, each paper, to find 1 tiny small comma outta place, one word spelt wrong, a period missing, etc. To mark you down. She would get me in lunch detentions for turning in an assignment a day late, when i was sick the day before. When you got caught txting, shed take your phone away. But the teachers pets get caught txting, and shes like "ohhh you, put that away!" (Like they have anyone to txt anyways, fucking outcasts.) she even sweared at me occasionally (Serious swears, fag, asshole, dick, etc)

So the story can go on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, it gets alot worse. Eventually I started to lose my patience.

I started calling her an ugly whale to her face (Seriously, imagine a 50 year old, fatass, curly red haired, to much mascara under the eyes, and just to much makeup). She got angry, and shiznit always.

She started telling us about how she hit her head after jumping on beds, and after she said she jumped on beds, I interrupted her and ask her if she broke it.

This is pretty mean...

She was talking about how she taught her kids, in the summer, to run around outside and Do their nastay biz outside, where they want. I asked her if she was talking about training dogs or kids?

Probably the meanest shiznit right here.

We got To Kill a Mockingbird books(her favorite book in the world) 3/4 through the school year, and extras in case we need to take one home. My friend took one (he also hates the whale) on the last weekend before school is over, and i went to his house. We found a lighter in his brothers room, and lit the Extra book on fire. Took pictures, and showed them to her. I saw a tear. You know how long I waited for her to cry?

This is just some stuff, I got more stories. =P
Last edited by 2worlds; Jun 29, 2009 at 08:25 PM.
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
You're a disgrace to your people, i hope some manly black guy in chicago just stabs the shit out of you because he feels sassy

Don't count on it. I live in a neighborhood so dangerous, I have to carry a box cutter with me wherever I go. With my reflexes, I'll get first cut easy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

My school is full of rednecks and hicks and I feel sometimes I am the only one with any common sense
back
my preschool teacher smoked while the kids were there, my kindergarten teacher swore at us, my 3rd grade teacher smacked a girl, him being 50-ish, my 6th grade teacher was the type that adheres to teaching through fear... all the others were ok. but i think my 4th grade teacher was gay...
my xbl gamertag: ‘Mr Muktuk'
Be jelly NOW.