Ranking
she was fired... after i left, of course. so was the kindergarten teacher. the others are still there, afaik.
my xbl gamertag: ‘Mr Muktuk'
Be jelly NOW.
Did, you ever stop to think that what you are saying makes no sense..

You complain this only evers happens to you, and want everyone else to discuss it happening to them?

The teacher puts you in separate group from the girl you like so that you aren't distracted this isn't done by accident. Is it that hard to pick up girls out of class?

I look back positvely on my school experience, and I'm sure a lot of people here who have left school do the same.
Originally Posted by nogginbash View Post
O.o indeed...
it's funny how this always happens isn't it? this is a pretty good example of the fact that not all things go the way you want. basically a way of mother nature saying fuck you and your life -_-.

You know what I say to mother nature?

PLEASE CAN I FUCK THAT CHICK?!
I must say,If a teacher smoked in front of students, she either has no life or is an extreme addict.
Like my math teacher was in 8th grade with making references
back
Whats so harmful, about children seeing someone smoke? They are going to see it all the time through out their life.

I really disagree with everyone in this thread.
we didnt learn in the preschool. it was a play and learn, and noone learns there. my little brother was crying when we picked him up most of the time, and when he wasnt and we asked about his day, he didnt say much. @davidfee- she smoked in the same room as the kids. indoors. when the kid with asthma started crying, she told him to "shut up and go play outside", during a rainstorm.
my xbl gamertag: ‘Mr Muktuk'
Be jelly NOW.