Ranking
Originally Posted by Gubbin1 View Post
teachers aren't there to make sure your romantic life goes off without a hitch btw.

So? I just said "I would."
Wouldn't hurt. It isn't even an inconvenience on the teacher's part.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
I'm gonna jump off that train of quotes with other peoples posts and make my own.

One time in 9th grade we were put in groups of four (We are all discussing group work, so why not post this one). I was put in a group with many lazy bums. It turned out I had to do the whole project alone. They didn't do shit, or... they wrote like a few lines or something. When we had the presentation it turned out to be really short and everything. Since they had just a few lines, and I had about half a page. It turned out I didn't get my 5 because the information was uneven shared and I got a 4. :S

Stupid pricks. They all got 3 and 2 though.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Originally Posted by Chac View Post
You know guv, you shouldn't be editing my post, my forum-editing influence is far greater than rapid threads, and i can make things very complicated for you :>

I'm quaking in my boots. The day I'm intimidated by a 15 year-old boy over the internet is the day my balls fall off.

(Sharp eye though, damn. <_<)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Throughout high school, there was always bloody group work.

And you hardly ever get put with your friends.
Like that stopped anyone.
lol
According to this thread, in other countries (America especially) the teachers are the worst... At least in my school, the students are the worst.
Teachers are pretty much perfect... They have nice teaching methods, they give out nice mnemonics...
But the students.
They ruin everything.
They hate teachers because teachers say smoking is bad for your health.
Our school is pretty poor, so they blame on everything related to quality; food, the buildings etc.
I don't mean everyone, though.
Sure, there were students who interrupted the teacher by saying something completely stupid related to the subject, but then there were those students who interrupted by being extremely funny... So funny even the teacher started to laugh. And didn't report the interrupt to our form master.
That's probably why I survived these nine years in comprehensive school...
I feel pretty special because of the good teachers and a few good students.

My life in school has actually been pretty dramatic.
I've had many friends during comprehensive school.
But in the end, when I left ninth grade and the comprehensive school, I was left with only two real friends... Who I don't meet anymore, maybe rarely on MSN and even more rarely IRL when in shop or just cycling around.
Yes, the others were only using me... Even the one who I thought was my best friend. He decided to be a dick to me on the last week of school with his even more dick friend.

So, from school I learned that the best thing is not to have friends. They only bring you down.
Especially because I'm a very kind person.
I even told one of my friend to get the fuck out while saying that I had been a coward, always giving my friends a chance when he did something stupid.
But the truth was, I wasn't changed... I still gave that friend a chance, and luckily, he accepted it.

That's what I learned from school...
This happens to more people than I thought. I assumed it was my own bad luck.

Originally Posted by Chac View Post
also, i'd check my avatar if i were you >.>

That was up there for like, a whole day before I noticed it. <_<

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Guv_na View Post
Group assignments, OK.
You get put into a group with people you never even talk to, nor want to. All of the cool kids, your friends, or that girl you like are, ironically, in another group together. So while the morons you are paired up with didn't read the assignment, it's pretty much up to you to keep the ship afloat. You keep glancing back at one of the other groups and you see that girl you like having a good time with some Casanova flirting her up.
If I were the teacher/professor, I would pay more attention to sexual chemistry. If I saw that two of my students were always ogling each other behind the other's back, I'd put the two of them in a group, help things along y'know?
This is also a rant thread about your negative experiences in school-gogogo!

I seem to be the antagonist in your stories.
I've become pretty lazy since people always USED to depend on me, so now I'm like "To hell with it" and make them to at least their share. And I'm usually with a hot chick. :>
Too bad the girl I love is at another school, so......damn

And once I was in a group with two guys who expressed their love for each other openly....
It was during my trip in europe. Thank god it was just for one night. We switched hotels at the next city, and room partners. It was school organized so I'm counting it.

And when you get put into a group with a whale who likes you, and it's blatantly obvious, but you don't want to hurt her feelings. How many times has that happened to me...?

Damn, I had to sit next to one of those
THE ENTIRE SEMESTER >_>
She breathed heavily too. That was why I usually turned around and faced my Korean friend, who lucked out and had a hot girl.

Once I accidentally brushed her skin too...and it was cold and *uggghhhhh*

Originally Posted by 2worlds View Post

Probably the meanest shiznit right here.

We got To Kill a Mockingbird books(her favorite book in the world) 3/4 through the school year, and extras in case we need to take one home. My friend took one (he also hates the whale) on the last weekend before school is over, and i went to his house. We found a lighter in his brothers room, and lit the Extra book on fire. Took pictures, and showed them to her. I saw a tear. You know how long I waited for her to cry?

This is just some stuff, I got more stories. =P

Damn nice :o

That was up there for like, a whole day before I noticed it. <_<

Lol, at first I thought that was where chac found that avatar, offa you :P
Last edited by DarkJak; Jul 1, 2009 at 05:26 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
i gots a sub who said in a girls face SHUT THE F*** UP in 4th grade

same day two girls got in cat fight meow!
ps i goin the 7th and last year(6th)
a kid smoked druged fought girls and u know whated a girl O.o
Last edited by sampandora; Jul 3, 2009 at 11:18 PM.
<Insert Cucumer here>