Toribash
Original Post
A Memorial.
Yes, it's been a whole week. I thought about it, but since nobody has done this, I want to.

This thread is dedicated to those four poor souls that lost their lives to various causes. Mostly heart related.

Farrah Fawsett - American actress, multiple Golden Globe and Emmy award nominee, pinup girl (February 2, 1947 - June 25, 2009)

William Darrell "Billy" Mays, Jr. - American television direct-response advertisement salesperson (July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009)

Michael Joseph Jackson - American recording artist, entertainer and businessman (August 29, 1958 - June 25, 2009)

Edward Leo Peter "Ed" McMahon, Jr. - War veteran, American comedian, gameshow host, announcer, and television personality (March 6, 1923 - June 3, 2009)

Rest in Peace. May your famous souls find the stairway to heaven Jesus wrote of.
Fonzie be with you.
Dude, there's enough of these threads on Myspace and shit. Go over there and weep.
infamous
Hai Warcry. Studies show that you also made a thread.

Did you know that? It's fascinating.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by DejaVu View Post
Hai Warcry. Studies show that you also made a thread.

Did you know that? It's fascinating.

However I wasn't crying like a bitch.
Hence the picture that headed it.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post

I do not recall "crying like a bitch". Also, please elaborate on said picture.
Fonzie be with you.
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post

he wasnt crying. he just made a memorial of 4 people just saying this is a memorial and crap soo... wtf?!
Thread closed due to it being utterly useless. If you want memorials, build a shrine in your house or something. I don't want threads to weep about dead people.

Also, you spelt Farrah FAWCETT wrong.