Ranking
yea i know, cuz of that i named it noob style :P, and can u rate the 3 at my first post pls ? wanna know what shud i improve

and urs was beautifull

nothin to be improved i guess, oh and maybe on the madmen u shud add more dm
Theyre pretty nice.I like both headpawnchez but headpawnch is better than headpawnch 2 thats what I guess.And Kickerz is nice but still you have to improve your skit becuz I saw that you like to throw uke parts.I dont throw uke parts becuz Im not good at aiming in this game...
thx , and yea i'm not good at aimin to, but skit is easy if we only do that, not with madmen, btw, this one is a success, easy tho
Attached Files
Blacky - Strike !.rpl (67.9 KB, 11 views)
Easy for you maybe but not for me.Anyway a skit is easy to make but hard to aim when the target is moving but this start is good.
ill suck at replays but ill give yah a good one editing thiss soon

OK SO iIn this Replay i aim only for the style and the style is so awesome i move so smoth evry time i fall i get back up headkicks included headpawnches too ! so pls rate this one rly epic spar with belowfreeze

i added a few others epic aswell ^^

with falzar etc
Attached Files wowowowow.rpl (521.4 KB, 0 views) nicespar.rpl (661.7 KB, 0 views) ddfssgf.rpl (337.6 KB, 0 views)
THIS IS A SIGNATURE.
Pretty cool.The best one is nicespar with ferrock2.Thats really good.And ddfssgf is good too but it seems its not as good as the other spar we made.