Toribash
Imma blue belt, but belt doesn't matter, I've decapped Jaystar...lolz...tht was funny. And I've beaten stem000 three times back to back and his belt is custom I believe.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by JayStar View Post
I'm not saying that. Why not play PC though?

I dont play pc because if i download something on the computer and it has a virus and i tell my parents toribash doesnt have a virus but they want to play it safe so if i do download it and it has a virus...its gonna be hard to sit down for a few days :(
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.
*steam000
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Originally Posted by Twankie View Post
... so if i do download it and it has a virus...its gonna be hard to sit down for a few days

Lololol
-----
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
*steam000

What does that mean?
Last edited by Drakoid; Aug 10, 2011 at 03:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
Your telling me you don't knw who steam000 is?... u gotta be fuqkin kid me
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Originally Posted by Twankie View Post
I dont play pc because if i download something on the computer and it has a virus and i tell my parents toribash doesnt have a virus but they want to play it safe so if i do download it and it has a virus...its gonna be hard to sit down for a few days

It is completely impossible for you to get a virus if you download the game off of:http://www.toribash.com and click PC unless you have a mac, and if you do have a mac, you can't get a virus.
Originally Posted by MocroGunz View Post
Your telling me you don't knw who steam000 is?... u gotta be fuqkin kid me

I don't play the pc version often.
-----
Anyways this is the Wii section so stop talking about the pc version of Toribash.
Last edited by Drakoid; Aug 10, 2011 at 05:38 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Drakoid FC:0088 9594 3564 - Feared
I want the game but i cant have it. Does that clear it up for you.

Stay on topic. If you only play pc ppease dont post here
Your signature has been banned because it draws in hate. Thank you, Toribash Community.