Ranking
Yeah Im on, waiting, you seem to die a lot, checked your history TIME TO GIVE YOU SOME TRAINING!
xD make sure your not on appear offline in the friends menu, because it said you added me but then you werent appearing online
Okay having a hard time playing with this crappy Pc wish my good one would get fixed *cry*
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
alright. It was a long LoL day/night for me but now I gtg guys.

@Soul: always got the problem that my opponent manages to escape from me and especially in late games I keep dying, sometimes almost feeding. But I tried some chars today and hope this will get better when I get more experience.
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
alright. It was a long LoL day/night for me but now I gtg guys.

@Soul: always got the problem that my opponent manages to escape from me and especially in late games I keep dying, sometimes almost feeding. But I tried some chars today and hope this will get better when I get more experience.

Get Exhaust, when your opponant is about to run quickly run in their direction, hit whatever button you assign exhaust to then use it on them, they will be slowed down allowing you to get about 3 seconds of fun time with them ;)
already tried that, but first thing: exhaust needs alot of time to cool down and scndly: Sometimes they are just too far away cause i didnt react fast enough ;)

But I rly love the E spell of Wukong which is especially with his taunt a nice spell to damage your opponent alot.
Summoner spells all have long cooldowns as they are just extra spells that can turn the tide of a fight, I use Teleport, incase I need to go heal and I can get back to defend a turret anytime, and Clarity incase I run out of mana in a fight or just plain want to stay in the game without having to go recharge then travel back.

The thing with your timing, you get used to it, I forgot to ask, do you have your camera locked on or free? Because its best to have it unlocked and just move the screen my pushing your mouse into the edge, it helps you better plan things and watch other places