Ranking
View Poll Results: Wanna make a new clan video?
Yes I want to participate
7 Votes / 87.50%
Not, I dont want to be in
1 Votes / 12.50%
We alredy got a Clan Video, don't make a new one
0 Votes / 0%
I Vote for song 1
0 Votes / 0%
I Vote for song 2
1 Votes / 12.50%
I vote for song 3
0 Votes / 0%
I vote for song 4
0 Votes / 0%
I vote for song 5
0 Votes / 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Want a new Clan video??
Heyo I want to edit some videos and replay stuff....
Ok First I wanna see how much people want to participate, (if we do the video)
I will put a poll to know if theres the ammount of people that I need to make the video.

I need help with 3 things

-The freecam (optional)
- 3 or 4 Replays
- A guy that can record Toribash with 60fps and shaders(if I don't get any one then my real life friend could do it but he is very busy so maybe in 1 week or more time he could record the replays)

The song?:
I want some stuff like Hard and awesome epic and unic dubstep
Or Something special like a song that is played with a piano/organ
Or, a cool (it needs good beats) Rap/Rock/Metal Song

Replays:
I want to get some of Parkour or tricking replays and then a few spars, and FEW replays of madmans/decaps.
But WAIT
BEFORE POSTING READ THIS : I just want the video from 1: 30 to max 4: 00 Minutes long

About The song on the poll
I did put 8 Answers and Allow Multiple Choice...
Why? Because apart of the "Yes/No making video" choice,
I will post 5 songs (maybe selected by you or me)
And the song with more votes will be the song video.

More information:
-I will try to post WIPs.
-A last thing, the video price will be 0TC, but I accept generously donations for the work lols.
~LatinBlade
Last edited by LatinBlade; Apr 12, 2012 at 04:05 AM.
we could make an event of this. clan intern.

We all throw in some replays, someone has to record them and put them in here and the one who makes the best entry (voted by everyone afterwards) will receive a small reward and can claim himself an achievement ("Steven Spielberg") plus we got a new clanvid.

anyone interested?
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
we could make an event of this. clan intern.

We all throw in some replays, someone has to record them and put them in here and the one who makes the best entry (voted by everyone afterwards) will receive a small reward and can claim himself an achievement ("Steven Spielberg") plus we got a new clanvid.

anyone interested?

For the clan vid I wanna use some crazy effects and good action , if we do that event, do it appart,
Because I will spent most time that I can to get it the most excellent video that I can possibly done, and I don't get nothing but the replay makers win things for 2 or 3 replays U.u I know its hard to make replays but
It seems like my effort doesn't count too :S, plus I don't have tc to give

So maybe that event should be later or in other post, in this time I just wanna make a normal (very long if I can)clan video ,in the next video (but shorter) we can apply that event with less replays needed.
Hey, are allies allowed to be in it?
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Idk what do you think Count?
As by the way I can add a part in a video that says " Say hi to our friend/s" or something like that, but I'm not sure, you need the aprovation of count/the clan for that question
By me... I will be neutral,because If I get more people than the clan would be weird , and it will be more work , but the video can look better with that, so I'm Neutral with that.
Its a good idea.Im in and we can use this song:
Blue Stahli-ULTRAnumb

Or
Blue Stahli-Takedown
Last edited by Falzar09; Apr 12, 2012 at 05:45 AM.
Well honestly if you feel you might be working too hard then...
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
@Latin: I was more thinking like everyone throws in some replays that everyone can edit who wants to win the prize, which would be payed out from our clan bank by the way.

@cozza: I dont think every ally should applie since those would be many attenders and it's a clan-vid. But since our both clans are deeply allied I think it'll be Guardians and Extreme members allowed to participate.
i love watching blue stahli amvs because they usually make good songs but i don't think it will be good for a clan vid
how about this song? not the long part in the start, it can be cut out
Ok then if no one haves problem with that then I can do that of the allies.
The songs are here:
My favourite recommendations were this:

SONGS

Maybe We have to make another thread for the song vote, to have more songs available.
Plus I will make a thread to you to put the replays since this one was like the desition and the polls about it
Last edited by LatinBlade; Apr 12, 2012 at 10:20 AM.