Ranking
Can you wait ? I can't access my laptop now. Got grounded si I'm not allowed, on mobile for now.
Anyways, is it okay if my replays are only madmans/decaps ? Cause I don't have any parkour or sparing nor tricks.
I doubt you should put a parkout replay in the clan video because it takes too long and they are hard to make. So I find it is quite occasional the people can just make replays like that unless they are good.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
The parkour was to the intro , and to the outro . Plus we can't have just only madmans here and madmans there we need variation , like count did with the tricks very cool
Oh Count, could you do me a favor, remember that replay I asked from when I was in the hospital? Could you get it and put it here to see if these guys like em and if so throw it in
uhm, do you have the name of it?
I'm sure I have it somewhere but it'll take a long time to find it without a name
Please talk about that by pm, the thread is getting very long count and soul.
And I'm not gonna record the replays, that will be our friend alredy metioned.
I just make the Freecam and when he records it I edit the video
Latin Blade, I respect your model of keeping a thread clean. But nevertheless I am your leader, meaning you may not give me advises. Furthermore I do think this two posts are relevant for your topic since it's all about replays and your video.
And the last thing: in the end I am the person who has to clean this thread up when it's either way too full or done/closed.
So pls try to show a little respect to others in future.
Well,Im already working on a parkour replay but it seems I need some help.I posted in replays and free chat to see if anyone can help me but it seems no one gives a fuck about what I said.Obviously,I observe that the members of the clan dont give a shit for other members.So,once again,can someone help me with it?