Ranking
Original Post
Diplomacy

Allies, Enemies and Single Allies are listed here.
Post your ally or enemy requests here.

✠Allies:
Coffee
Extreme
Gore
Teknik
Essence
Knotz
RAM
raku
Secret
Wicked
Power
The Last Legion(TLL)
Arrow
Bot
Demon
Fallen Angles/FA
Impact
Jungle
KiLa
Olympus
Phantasm
Rage
Reach
Son Of Slaughter/SOS
TengoDancers/TD

✠Enemies:
Anarchy
Kingdom

✠Single Allies:

Przero
DeathNoteX
Devil
kamura
kradoxTB
Kat
Nickone
rappunk23
storage
TengoMan
thedevil
TheSecret
Tricerafi
MocroGunz
TheCobra
RedFox223
koor
Eason
assassin99

Last edited by count3rl33; Aug 28, 2013 at 02:45 AM.
I'm requesting a single ally, my age is 13 and my belt is black, i have 1.2 qi (I think) and my clan is Actium (as you can see) I know Eason, Actually he thought me how to fight great in aikido and aikido big dojo, He thought me to relax the other joints if you don't gonna move it for best replay result and etc. and aikidou is my cousins friend, I think aikidou knows this account yammy or he know toriyam or he know holydemon1 or he know couze or coolhands. aaaaarrrgh, dunno if what is the one of that five account is aikidou knows. but all of that is my cousins account and he is a friend of aikidou. and 1 day, I'm gonna be a member of this clan.
Confidence is like a dragon where, for every head cut off, two more heads grow back.”
Well here i am folk...

So yeah to keep this short most of you all "oldschoolers" remember me as an douche, lier and a filthy exmember of [Guardians]. Well now a year later as the clan is starting to die I couldn't resist staying away from it's own death and here i am. This decision was not only made by me but Count3rl33 said that I have a chance on this but you guys decide if i can be your ally or not.

Sincerely / Koorwayne1 (koor)
<@Scorp> koor i love you
even tho noone answered, I'm willing to accept your alliance-request for now.

See this as a great chance ;)