Toribash
Original Post
[VID] Encore
Awww yeaaah I finished a work of 8 hours and then 5 hours rendering and uploading so please watch my shit LoL!

Is to you get an idea of what I can make friends!
I really like it! I don't but something about it felt rough like I don't but regardless that is clan vid quality.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
i was dizzy when i watch your film to many camera movement
and many effect spam too
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
1. way too slow. you can have some slow passages with such a song but there has to be more speed up.
2. introduction was nice, but you need another color for that name at the beginning. I could barely see it. Also try to use a small effect on the title, like a decent fade or something.
3. outro: one couldnt read the names cause they were too fast
4. on the scnd replay the freecam was to shaky and moved to much, this disturbed the ambient of the scene.
5. put your flashs better: the sync of them was good but first of all it wasnt steady, which means that you put some special weight on them, as they underline a scene. So there only two possibilities: only few flashes, very aggressive, hard, strong, fast and with a big ammount. Or steady ones over the whole video with lower ammount, not that fast but awesome synced with music and hits.
6. there were some simply black parts, which I couldnt interpret and somehow disturbed me

That's all critics that come into my mind when seeing this from a critical point.

most positive things:

- awesome quali
- nice replays (even if mine wasnt in :P)
- introduction was neat
- great song
Thanks ,
and the black parts were for a sync effect on the replays but it looks that it didn't worked
plus, that camera was horrible you got right lol xD (and at hours replay I had the same camera problem, but in the clan vid wont be like that noobish freecam)
The intro name, I will change the colours on the next video so people can see the title xD
The outro names, lol it was too fast I know but in sony vegas it was like normal and when rendered it was very faster than in the preview.

The only thing I have a problem is that you say its slow, the song is slow so.. but I know you say it, because it gets boring when a replay get 527 seconds to show because is slow, but I think in the next video if I get a more strike or power song I will put the moves faster.

You didn't get included in the video because this replays were recorded some days ago from today, and that replays I gave them to my friend 1 month ago waiting for him to record them all

Plus this wasn't the clan video but I can make a new video with you later
yeah, I was just joking about my part

check this from 1:48 on going. 0racle used very slow and very fast cuts to sync. You could try something like that
-----
also from 1:07
Last edited by count3rl33; Apr 19, 2012 at 03:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
But he has Twixtor, When I use twixtor I can't use the preview cause it almost crashes my pc :S