ES Recruitment Drive
I apologize for taking your wii, snoresville. I've been pretty lonely lately and needed a special companion for these long and cold nights

If only I could figure out how to play the thing
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
Ok, after encountering some...difficulties with the system, I have decided I must part with this beauty of a machine. I have left your wii under the bushes behind the doghouse. Sincere apologies.

P.S Blame the whole mishap on the neighbor's cat. It is common for felines of nearby houses to become jealous of the high-profile, technological lifestyle that certain pups live, and they endeavor to sabotage the posh situation by holding pieces of important electrical appliances hostage.
endless around, infinite within. you step.
ripples
I have a wii, I made a replica of it by your pet's shattered, chewed, destroyed stuff.
I have no idea why it doesn't work.
I used squirrel power, water power, even wind power.
What am I doing wrong?
-----
update: I called mechanic, He looked at the Wii and left like nothing happened. and he gave me a paper that says 'If I see another one of these, don't call me again'
Last edited by Sylvern; Mar 1, 2014 at 01:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump

Hey, guess what?

maybe it's because you gave him a jar of piss instead of the actual console, the "Wee"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm quite tempted to go back through this thread & have a shitpost infraction spree. However I'm quite busy, so I'll leave that to whichever of my evil slaves spots it first.

I don't think I need to point out that this board isn't for you to shitpost moronic crap in.

/thread

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you