Toribash
Original Post
What has happened to Betting Servers?
I haven't seen a solid betting server in a while. The amount of people on them has slightly dwindled, while the amount of bets has dropped drastically.
Were there key players that made the bets what they were?
Was it the hosts?

EDIT: I apologize I did not see that this section was meant for the Wii. Please disregard this topic.
Last edited by Omiwom; Jul 22, 2013 at 06:49 PM.
I don't even bother because the most TC bet on a fight now is like 3k..
I remember when certain fights went 200k+
I feel like this happened just because so many of the old popular 'betters' and 'fighters' many have left.
I hope it will get better as these new players grow up to become better players.
right on
Ive seen a lot of bet lobbys but few last long and have bets.. if i am to bet say 100k, sometimes i barley make a profit of 10k... not even joking. Even after i bet 60k and the guys arm fell of, counters only went to 70k givng me a 60k profit.
I was on a server with iRookie, NutHug, fatulbrown, and ricolricky, NutHug and Fatul bet a lot, but I have noticed there are less bets and bettings servers. :/
Eevox promised me a free 256X256 Head Texture
what about automating the nudges&cancelbets so the fights about who paid who didnt went away
a /nudge 500 style thing. the server can keep better track of the nudge line etc..
Signature Permissions no
Wii section. Please move this thread someone. Why is the wii section still here though?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.