Ranking
Originally Posted by Cat View Post
^ you did not just say that

thats right
wii need to keep this alive

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I personally think due to all of the nudges, and that the only people playing in betting servers are the richer people who buy the nudges. Honestly, I never really profit in betting servers. So most of the time it's either the players who are afraid to bet or the players who don't even have enough ToriCredits. The main profit is towards the host. In my opinion the reason for betting servers is so that the host gets, or at least tries to profit from nudges. I've never really seen it happen, but I think players rig decapitation prizes as well. Although it's unlikely, you never know.

~Plans <3
[Plans] [Fanboy] [Marketeer] [No Creativity] [Adore] [JsnuffMARS] [Forum Enthusiast]
Wow, this is the wii section. :o Can someone please explain what this is for? Plus, betting servers are fine. I get 2k rakes and there's 28+ people in my lobbies. I can see your point on the (all the rich kids) buy nudges. It's usually for the decapprize or to bet on themselves.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
This isn't the argue and debate section. Plz, what are you posting here for?
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Originally Posted by Plans View Post
I personally think due to all of the nudges, and that the only people playing in betting servers are the richer people who buy the nudges. Honestly, I never really profit in betting servers. So most of the time it's either the players who are afraid to bet or the players who don't even have enough ToriCredits. The main profit is towards the host. In my opinion the reason for betting servers is so that the host gets, or at least tries to profit from nudges. I've never really seen it happen, but I think players rig decapitation prizes as well. Although it's unlikely, you never know.

~Plans <3

Nudges don't change the amount of profit you make in a betting server at all. If anything, they should allow you to make/lose more because usually the "better" players buy nudges. This results in tense fights, which is where the "real" bets come out. I can see how people get frustrated at all the nudges, but if you only want to play a game of Toribash, don't join a betting server.

Lately, the bets have dropped quite a lot. The times that more than 10k is on one person, the counters are no higher than 1k. I'd personally like to see more GM Betting servers and better hosted servers. The people who randomly cancel bets because someone said so are drastically affecting how much people bet. Also, dueling seems like a better way to make money in almost every way. If both the players bet 10k on themselves, that's almost the same as a duel. Its more likely than not that some other player in a room will bet a large amount on one of the two people playing, lowering the profit for the winning player, but keeping the loss the same for the loser.

There really is no solution to the betting servers, but I hope they grow, somehow.
Last edited by Laser; Mar 14, 2014 at 02:22 AM.
S A D B O Y S
I have to disagree with no betting servers theres one almost everyday.
Vut yes bets have dropped drastically.
I still bet but i agree with rich kids buying nudges i sometimes have around 50k+ and i buy around 10+ nudges almost everytime. There are great players out there still tman and his brother crashout, you have koliaaaa you have ferras you have me ;P.
My point is I dont think its over yet for betting servers I do alot of risks i bet up to 90k at times