Toribash
Original Post
Cronos Hand Trail
Ok... One more thing. I have the chronos hand trail and I don't even see it when I move my arm.

Thanks-12Thunder
Lol
Sorry for laughing but toribash iTems onl appear on the comp version
Sorry
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
... I'm on the comp version so you don't have to laugh.... I wanted to know why I couldn't see the hand trail even though I have it equipped.
This problem is part of the reason that the chronos set is so cheap. The color itself is quite transparent making it already hard to see through, but your arm has to be moving some what fast in a consistent path for at least a small distance before a large enough area is swept out to see (Barely). This is what I've found from my personal experiences, but someone else might have a more definite reason.
If you can't see it at all, type /dl 12thunder

All motion trails don't last long when you don't have enough momentum. Try shooting your hand off with a mod or swing yourself with the wind or gravity.
私の顔にそれを言う。
the real probleme is tha nyou post on the WII version thread
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *big ass breath*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB
WE. GO. JIM.
Originally Posted by mrkamikaz View Post
the real probleme is tha nyou post on the WII version thread
NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *big ass breath*UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUB

Yeah xD