ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Is Kicks Out Of Fashion?!?
Apparantly kicks are out of fashion now there so called "noobish" soo reply to this. i wanna see what you guys think??
If Life Gives You Lemons
Make Lemonade.
Honestly, the people who call kicks noobish are retards. kicks are vital, and if we couldn't kick in that game, then it would suck hairy balls.
In my opinion, kicks are often needed in such mods like: taekwondo , lenshu etc.
Well, I wouldn't really say kicks in general, but those lift kick + shovel kicks can kinda piss people off..
Ormo|Pyro|Geru|Revel
Originally Posted by xAR1ELx View Post
Well, I wouldn't really say kicks in general, but those lift kick + shovel kicks can kinda piss people off..

Um yeah. Now the trend is clap holding and then reversing or suplexing or pushing your opponent down. Pretty much, what imapirate does or used to do. Everyone does that now.
It seems to me like any time I contract and extend my knee within 3 turns in Taekkyon or erthtk, I get called a "snapkicker", like it's some sort of sin to do that.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
It seems to me like any time I contract and extend my knee within 3 turns in Taekkyon or erthtk, I get called a "snapkicker", like it's some sort of sin to do that.

Oh yeah, I remember that. Pro players would grab your knee or shin and end up with more pts, if you use snapkick in general, tho

I sometimes use snapkick-sin too, but I'll usually go for his lower leg just for points for safety.
Originally Posted by xAR1ELx View Post

I can relate to this because lift kicks and shovels kicks can piss people off. The lift kicks being throwing the person up in the air and having a major advantage by either throwing then to the ground, disqualifying them, or even doing a massive amount of damage to them. Also the thing with shovel kicks is you make the person easier for you to disqualify because they probably can't do anything to save themselves (Something I refer to as stale mate) So I hope people can learn how to play more fairly for now on. -Haloyoung
Originally Posted by haloyoung View Post
I can relate to this because lift kicks and shovels kicks can piss people off. The lift kicks being throwing the person up in the air and having a major advantage by either throwing then to the ground, disqualifying them, or even doing a massive amount of damage to them. Also the thing with shovel kicks is you make the person easier for you to disqualify because they probably can't do anything to save themselves (Something I refer to as stale mate) So I hope people can learn how to play more fairly for now on. -Haloyoung

You do realize that, in real life Aikido, you're SUPPOSE to lift the other person out of the ring, right? Shovels and lift kicks aren't very hard to counter, so I think you should suck it up. All movements are allowed and none should be shunned. Like Hampa said: es shovel es legal.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Lift and shovel kicks
Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
You do realize that, in real life Aikido, you're SUPPOSE to lift the other person out of the ring, right? Shovels and lift kicks aren't very hard to counter, so I think you should suck it up. All movements are allowed and none should be shunned. Like Hampa said: es shovel es legal.

Ok , thank you I never knew that. Know I understand why and I will suck it up. -Haloyoung