ES Recruitment Drive
Im not good at apps so.. Whats good. Im Pcruz Aka Tyson, The king of pickup lines. im 14, i know quite a few people in this clan, they inspired me to get better at sparring and tricking, im working on my parkouring though, My past clans where Tb, Jolt , Mecha , Penta ect . im on the forums everyday looking through while i play. im good at aikido to, i like mostly all mods. i have alot of unfinished spars and tricking replays, And im ingame mostly every hour xD.

Theres not really much more about me, My skype is Arycall
Attached Files
me and kouta parkour undone.rpl (385.0 KB, 6 views)
Something unfinished.rpl (79.1 KB, 8 views)
Something else undone.rpl (32.9 KB, 5 views)
Hallo frands
I know most of ya'll, My ign is Rust
Steam name: PandaRust
Skyper: tigerfromfire
I like having fun, I do a lot of sparring, a lot of parkour, I have no friends so I spend most of my time in single player. I've been in Quantum, Elite, Sparring Trilogy. I enjoy all sorts of things, like...like...um...memes, I like those. I also like happy funtimes, jammy jams, and Story time. My favorite story is the Ugly Duckling- Remix
Replays okay:
Attached Files
Build Up.rpl (255.3 KB, 8 views)
Two Hit Program.rpl (139.1 KB, 8 views)
Monstrocity.rpl (362.4 KB, 3 views)
Raid Parkour.rpl (1.07 MB, 3 views)
Spar With StoneMonk.rpl (804.7 KB, 5 views)
Stay humbility and you will shake it til you make it ;)
Mmm I'm likely just bored
TORIBASH
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
Hallo frands
I like having fun, I do a lot of sparring, a lot of parkour, I have no friends so I spend most of my time in single player. I've been in Quantum, Elite, Sparring Trilogy. I enjoy all sorts of things, like...like...um...memes, I like those. I also like happy funtimes, jammy jams, and Story time. My favorite story is the Ugly Duckling- Remix
Replays okay:

denied, too serious
basically a beyblade that can jump.
tricking thread
Originally Posted by Rust View Post
Hallo frands
Replays okay:

Hey can you put that thing down you'll poke someone's eye out
Hello ones that are clean, I'm available for a short time only!
But you gotta act fast! stocks are low and the seas are getting pretty damn empty.
Reasons why you should invite me:
I'm an escapee from the canning factory.
Well, because fuck you that's why!
Ignore the fact that I'll probably move on from any clan I join pretty quickly. You see, I'm swimming fast and I only have times for quick breaks!

Thanks for reading this application, it was pretty hard to write. Took me a few seconds.
So guys my name is Hammond or SwagPony36 in Toribash. i like playing other games like Counter-Strike Global Offensive, Saints Row 3 and 4 and also, Toribash.

So let me tell you about me. So, i live in England, trowbridge. Pretty much a small place to live. I love Sparing, Tricking and lots more in Toribash. Unfortunately my parents have been getting into arguements. Which means it is harder for me to talk to them. But, you don't need to know all of the bad stuff we wont good stuff... right?

But i'm not going to tell you how my life is because it is nothing to do with this.
I'm good at art. Which means, i can make textures. The only thing i struggle about making textures is that the programs. I'ts hard for me to find a perfect drawing/making program because all the good ones need to pay. I also like to listen to alot of music. When i say ALOT i mean ALOT. I also quited a clan because of lack of respect and i tried to find a good clan which is good at sparing and, tricking. So i hope you will let me in. Thank you
Last edited by SwagPony36; Mar 3, 2016 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to put some replays
Hello, Glimpsed
Im Mani and yes that is my real name, this is meh app for you like you said I should do make so my name is Mani like to join this clan because I want to be with new friends and stuff.meh replays will be down there. um
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012