[TGO] Toribash Gambling Organization Official Recruitment Thread

Story

Rules

Members

Bank

Donations

Goals

Application Format

How to host a successful betting server tutorial!
Last edited by Devil; Oct 5, 2012 at 09:56 PM.
Belt: 3rd Dan
Maturity level (Rate on a scale of 1-10): 8 and a half.
Amount of Toricredits won/lost betting: A profit of 5k is my best.
I (Shigechio), have read and understood the rules completely and if I fail to comply this rule I may be kicked from [TGO].

Definitely, I will appreciate all members who are honest about their age. I expect you to be mature, welcome to the TGO.

Belt: 10dan- god belt depending on how you look at it
Maturity level (Rate on a scale of 1-10): I dont see how maturity can be rated on a scale of 1-10 but Id say 9.99
Amount of Toricredits won/lost betting: Over 10million at least because I've hit over 600k-1million several times
I (Tay), have read and understood the rules completely and if I fail to comply this rule I may be kicked from [TGO].
Your gonna have to be serious writing apps but you seem like a decent player. Adding, btw you still owe me that hunter force.

._. You've known me for years quit acting as if I'm a stranger. Anyways I'll still pay it off.
Belt: 4th dan blackbelt
Maturity level (Rate on a scale of 1-10): 6
Amount of Toricredits won/lost betting: Won: about 30k Lost: 20k Highest profit about 20k
I (rot3ex), have read and understood the rules completely and if I fail to comply any rule I may be kicked from [TGO].
We are gonna have to work on the maturity, welcome to the org.