Ranking
Original Post
Hair and some 3d items wearing.
Is it possible to wear glasses and hair at the same time? Or hair and beard? Two pairs of hair (seen people)? Is the matrix about this? I would be grateful.
Cause I'm a stalker I seen all of your posts
Idk about that
but it is allowed to use a hair item and a head item at once
Like for exsmple: blindfold and spikey
Sell Your STEAM Items HERE
Yes you can like i have a beard and swag cap on but i could also put on candy locks and a Santa beard just as long as the two don't over lap it will be and look fine.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
I know, but not always. BUMP.
-----
Who knows everything: do matrix plz
Last edited by 1VoidPony1; Mar 2, 2016 at 02:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cause I'm a stalker I seen all of your posts
you can wear 1 hair item and a 3d item at the same time..

However you cant wear two 3d items for the same bodypart at once
you can do it with hair items (i believe) but you have to do a little glitch here
Pidda's spirit animal
Originally Posted by Kazu View Post
you can wear 1 hair item and a 3d item at the same time..

However you cant wear two 3d items for the same bodypart at once
you can do it with hair items (i believe) but you have to do a little glitch here

pretty sure this glitch works only for hair item and not 3d item
no u

you can wear multiple hair items doing the glitch mentioned above, but you can only wear one 3d obj for each body part
meaning you can wear multiple hairs and a 3d head obj
though if you put too many hairs on, they will glitch and some of the hairs will look weird (balding)
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
1 hair + 1 3d item = guaranteed to work

Depending on which of the 15 segments are used in hair items you may be able to combine them, though it's purely trial and error since no one has spent the time to test which ones work together

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you