Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] Paintball mod
someone should really come up with this mod, something like that mod that macsparrow made with the sniper but you can run around and shoot the other player
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
This would be hard, because Toris need to have snipers and little color balls to shoot,and there's not infinite balls into there...
so when the sniper stops shooting we're done(if you miss all,you know, accuracy intensifities)
Running away...
Not going to happen, there are far too many issues

First thing is the ammo and how you're going to contain it. Even if you had 128 non-static objects it would be extremely difficult to contain ammo in a container of reasonable size.

Second is how the guns would fire. Mac used extremely bouncy objects within the rifle to shoot his sniper, and even with the tori laying down flat the recoil fucked you over frequently. Being able to manually trigger a shot would be next to impossible as well, especially if you have more than 1 bullet.

Fitting all of the components into a handheld gun is literally impossible. You might be able to make a large cannon like structure, but that's just not the same
well then you can do something like just shoot at a target or something

yea i under stand what u saying jisse it is powerful when you shoot it
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
im not doing this simply because its out of my skill range by far but how i see it jisse is right it would have to be a pretty massive structure so why not just make the toris bigger too you know like scale it
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
This kind of works but it unloads quickly. Maybe you could add more friction to the balls or something so it's slower. Also there isnt much recoil since the mass of everything is .0001. Another way that might work is to have the greenish block to be spining to hit the balls like a baseball bat.
Attached Files
paintball_test.tbm (4.6 KB, 37 views)
Nice mod tho, it will be awesome when the full paintball "park" wil be done
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca