Toribash
Originally Posted by MacSparrow View Post
Thanks for the compliments but I don't have advanced knowledge haha. So idk how graphically intensive the water script is, but its just like another object that is see-through. But you can also go inside of it. You can check out script here:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=387213
So where you put the script is Toribash>data>script then when you load the map go to setup>utils>scripts and find water_anw.lua.
If you want to learn how to use it in a mod there is an example mod you can download from that thread or you can look at how I did it.

Awesome Thakyou Sparrow do you know if it will work in MP?
Last edited by blun7y; Jun 26, 2015 at 09:58 AM.
It seems like every mod I make people want to have the original tori in there lol. But I made his arms like that because of the ring toss, that's how your arms would be in real life to do that obstacle. If there are more people that don't like the arms I will make a 2nd version

thanks dude
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
So.... first replay?
So, i managed to come to the end. I couldnt figure out how to get up from that black thing, so i decided to just pose. And i couldnt make it near fluid or anything, cause of the arms. Please make a second version. Even with normal arms you're able to grab the bag, and get past the other obstacle.

Btw. Idk the diffrence between the balance version and the normal. So i did the normal version.
Attached Files
Anw parkour.rpl (1.29 MB, 59 views)
Originally Posted by MacSparrow View Post
Version 2 is uploaded. Only changes were putting the arms back to normal.

Awesome Thankyou Sparrow
- Blu -