Ranking
Original Post
[REL] Generic Mountain Lava Parkour
Yo, so this is my first mod and its just a short simple generic mountain parkour with some lava. This mod was more for testing than anything.

There is a normal and an easy version. The easy version features shorter jumps both both horizontally and vertically as well as the nonstatic rock turned into a static stone. I recommend the easy version if you're more of a beginner.

You'll need to set the reaction time and gravity because I forgot.

Please give as much feedback as possible and report any bugs to me. Again this is my first mod so I might have messed up on somethings.
Hopefully its not completely broken.

Screenshots

Attached Files
parkour_lava_ask.tbm (8.3 KB, 30 views)
parkour_lava_easy.tbm (8.3 KB, 41 views)
Last edited by Divine; Jul 1, 2015 at 03:55 AM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
First mod wtf, looks beautifull. Gonna test it out, maybe post a replay if i can for you?.
So, about those bugs. I tested the mod a little, and when i was gonna make the first jump, a green plate came from the ground and blocked the way. I am pretty sure this is a bug.
Green Plate Bug.
Idk, i got a wip replay where you can see the bug. BTW in the replay, my tori keep emoting bug much, prorably just me missclicking enter idk.
Attached Files
Parkour_lava wip.rpl (594.9 KB, 23 views)
That's weird, I'll fix it and update the mod but it didn't happen during my test run.
Oh well

Fixed! If you downloaded the mod you'll need to re download it. The problem was I must have accidentally duplicated a part then moved it underground for some reason.
Anyways fixed.
Last edited by Divine; Jun 30, 2015 at 11:24 PM.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
Very nice for a first mod, the colours need work (mainly lava), however the jumps look doable and easy, great beginners parkour.

Edit:
I just realized how long the second lava jump is, so yeah, maybe work on it?
Originally Posted by Rune View Post
Very nice for a first mod, the colours need work (mainly lava), however the jumps look doable and easy, great beginners parkour.

Edit:
I just realized how long the second lava jump is, so yeah, maybe work on it?

Advice taken, easy version added.
Thanks for the feedback. :)

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
uhm so yeah I don't like this wall at all D: maybe make that " ramp" go all the way to the top and be bigger and leading up the wall that would be great imo

But i think its a really good mod for your first try 8/10
Attached Files
RemoveWall.exe.rpl (336.6 KB, 8 views)
[LoP] [TF] [HaZZarD]