Toribash
How much better is a GTX 650 than a default eMachines Desktop's GPU?
-----
And will my monitor's image quality affect the Stream's Image Quality? And will Slow Connection or Performance on my end also Slow/Delay/Lag/Crash the Stream?
-----
And how much better is the Happy Hacking Keyboard better than the Windows 7 Starter Microsoft Keyboard?
-----
Also yeah 8.1 sounds good ^_^
-----
Also the Platinum RAM question ^_^
Last edited by Merc; May 11, 2015 at 12:15 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
GTX650, not sure but probably a lot better from what I've seen, which model eMachine?

Your monitor has no affect on the stream quality.

HHKB is a LOT better than anything Microsoft makes, but once you get past a certain tier (mid-tier mechanical) it's pretty much personal preference. eg http://www.tomsguide.com/us/best-gam...view-2009.html
<Faint> the rules have been stated quite clearly 3 times now from high staff
Immortal Idk what model I'll check and yeah the 650 sounds good for the secondary then.

Ok good

Cool I'll check out the link and Razer is at the top of the list :O Y are we using HKKB then? Also instead of a temp comp i'll make the secondary comp ^_^
-----
Don't forget the Platinum RAM and the 2nd section of the Stream Question ^_^
Last edited by Merc; May 12, 2015 at 11:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Razer don't make the best, the list isn't in order, and it's mostly opinion. For example DAS, Ducky and Filco all use the same switch hardware and have better build quality, plus they have features that Razer doesn't, eg Ducky has unique LED drivers, or Filco make some interesting layouts. You should look around for one you like.

Titanium is for PSU not for RAM :P PSU's go from bronze->titanium. For RAM there's no such scale, Corsair just randomly chose platinum for their top tier RAM.

2nd part of the Stream question is yes, performance and your connection dictate the stream quality (as well as the connection and performance of the person who is watching, but you can't control that).
Then if it dictates Stream Quality wouldn't it be better to run the stream on a secondary Beast? Also HKKB is the best? Or should I look at Ducky etc.?
Yes, it's best to stream from a second computer.

HHKB is just one of many, you should look at ducky etc since it's mostly a question of personal preference.
Ok thx for both answers, also would recording or streaming in 1 Beast really impact it at all? XD Like someone said it'll take 5 GTA V's on max settings to get a performance drop lolz. And also I need the best DJ Headphones separate from the best Headphones. Also I'll look at the keyboards ;) Thx again Immortal. ;)
Well, it would have some impact, but whether or not it's noticeable is another question. Maybe just buy 1 then if it doesn't work out buy another lol.

Do you actually DJ? DJ headphones are only good if you actually do dj gigs.
I meant like Studio headphones. Gaming headsets are a waste of money IMO. Get nice headphones and a microphone. Røde and bluebird are what all the 'tubers use.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Immortal DJ Headphones and/or Studio Headphones just for Sound Quality not for DJ'ing And Neko I'll check out your suggestions and will also buy a separate Gaming Headset. And Immortal do you agree with Neko's Suggestions?