ES Recruitment Drive
Hmmm, a suggestion....
uhh could you make a spam detection
including the bot itself if its spamming
that way it prevents flood kicks
[Pigs]|TA|AM|
Originally Posted by LostWorld View Post
how to download? it no workin i put the app in scripts folder and lciked it to open and its says its missn a file

your porblem is the basebot, save the scriptbot to the main directory and then load it.

blam you have to fix that the bot has to be in the maind directory for the basebot to load

Originally Posted by pigking45 View Post
Hmmm, a suggestion....
uhh could you make a spam detection
including the bot itself if its spamming
that way it prevents flood kicks

dont make it do so much. mine has only been flood kicked once. and that was when some one spamed fuck
Last edited by tagknife; Jul 26, 2010 at 06:59 PM.
Originally Posted by tagknife View Post
your porblem is the basebot, save the scriptbot to the main directory and then load it.

blam you have to fix that the bot has to be in the maind directory for the basebot to load

dont make it do so much. mine has only been flood kicked once. and that was when some one spamed fuck

Where do i put them all. cause they dont workin in anyfolder i put them in i even made them their own

Could not load file or assembly 'luainterface,Version=2.0.0.29971
Culture=nuetral,PublicKeyToken=1e1fb15b02227b8a' or one of its dependencies. the system cannot fin file specified.

and thx person who -reped me for misunderstanding and Proboly DIDNT read the whole post, its cool to randomly -rep ppl with facepalm pic on it good job douch bag.
Last edited by LostWorld; Jul 27, 2010 at 07:42 AM.
Fan club
on.toribash advertising space here, pm me lol(75tc per week i haggle)
Originally Posted by LostWorld View Post
Where do i put them all. cause they dont workin in anyfolder i put them in i even made them their own

Could not load file or assembly 'luainterface,Version=2.0.0.29971
Culture=nuetral,PublicKeyToken=1e1fb15b02227b8a' or one of its dependencies. the system cannot fin file specified.

and thx person who -reped me for misunderstanding and Proboly DIDNT read the whole post, its cool to randomly -rep ppl with facepalm pic on it good job douch bag.

You need top update your .net framework to 3.5E sp1
My computer is brand fucking new!
AND I ONCE HAD SCRIPT ON IT AND IT DID WORK!
>.> but i deleted it .
Fan club
READ THE SECOND PART OF THE MESSAGE!!! (Dipshit)
I ONCE HAD IT AND I DELETD IT AND NOW IT DOESNT WORK HURRRRRRRR.
Fan club
Corect, you arent and even if you tried you couldnt -_-
Fan club