Toribash
Original Post
ATTENTION! Community-wide raid
Attention, my brothers.

As of this date, it has been decided that we will have a community-wide raid again the forums, FrugooSoft. Due to a rather moronic thread by blackshark, the inhabitants of this forum spoke ill of Toribash. Regardless of reason, they spoke out of turn, and without even first trying the game. What's worse, when the situation was rectified with some actual information, their onslaught of insults continued.

This is unacceptable. So I ask of you all, bridge your conflicts temporarily and assist in the first community-wide offensive raid on another community.

The onslaught will start on Saturday at 0:00 GMT.
That is when you make your accounts, and that is when we attack.

If you're interested, reply below. As the time gets closer, I will give details on how the attack will take place.

This is the thread in question.

Additional details: Do your part. The target is all of http://frugoosoft.com/forums/index.php You are authorized to use any means necessary to troll. Victory will be had.

One Hour to Go
Last edited by Juntalis; Jan 30, 2009 at 11:59 PM.
Aye-aye. We had tried to fix the problem, but they kept going on and insulting our beloved game.
Last edited by flubbah; Jan 30, 2009 at 01:54 PM.
It makes me wonder..
thats around 8 am my time, thank you junt, great timing brother!
<smegg> I want you to be gay for me
<smegg> Please
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
If im able to stay up that late xD

Yeah the same for me.
]
You can really do whatever you want whenever, but I'd like it to be centralized at 0:00 GMT so we hit at relatively the same time. However, if you're late or early, it's cool.