ES Recruitment Drive
He already was getting clan managers on the case, to remove the leaders, like an hour ago.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
It’s obvious you can lead the clan how you want. But that doesn’t mean everyone will be okay with it.
You didn’t change it for ME Though.
Go back to our discord direct messages and see what you actually said.
You changed it after i left.

Mafia my dude, if you wanted to leave the clan then that's entirely on you, we can't beg you to stay if you don't want to. If you were debating on whether or not to stay of course we'd ask why and try to convince you to stay. But if your mind is made up then who are we to change and judge your decision? If you wanted to leave and made your mind up all we can do is respect your decision and carry on
Originally Posted by R0i View Post
Mafia my dude, if you wanted to leave the clan then that's entirely on you, we can't beg you to stay if you don't want to. If you were debating on whether or not to stay of course we'd ask why and try to convince you to stay. But if your mind is made up then who are we to change and judge your decision? If you wanted to leave and made your mind up all we can do is respect your decision and carry on

it's like all the other members, we didn't beg them to stay? they all left on their own will.
I could just keep argueing with you about why things are how they are.
But there’s no point in that.
Just a final statement would be that I did enjoy being in o
That’s untill the point where hope said he did things because he decided so
But anyways lets not bring that arguement up again.
Even though I was offended, I can understand everyone makes mistakes now and then.
and hope already fixed his mistake by taking the leaders down.
I hope I and you can still hang around sometime because I still take you guys as my friends.
Otherwise wouldn’t be a problem neither.
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Sorry everyone, but i've decided to leave.
Mainly because i'll be inactive due to exams and more personal reasons.
Also because the clan was kinda dying and it's not my responsibility to stop it, i'll let y'all do that.
I wish you luck with your clan guys! Would love to keep in contact or even be allied.
I had great fun meeting new people and being involved in (o), thanks for that.
Bye!
Originally Posted by HOPE View Post
Well, you're killing it by leaving mate.

I mean, I was the only one keeping us alive, so I guess you're right.