Toribash
what kind of pencil is that?
on some parts the lines ar to thick but shading is good 8/10
Proud Member of F-K//wanna see something sexy click[/COLOR]here
theres no "high" mood :(
Awesome work, I like the shading, just need to work on the realism more as the detailing is wrong.

Originally Posted by toribal View Post
what kind of pencil is that?
on some parts the lines ar to thick but shading is good 8/10

You obviously never tried to draw hands before. I pity the fool.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
well im sure u cant see all the details because of the webcam,ill scan it later,and ty guys!
Become a phantom
Mac Muffins.
I opened it in Photoshop to change the levels and see all the details, it's not really that good detail wise...nor realistic.

Originally Posted by toribal View Post
i drawed lots of hands before believe me....

*snip*
Last edited by AlphasoniK; Feb 16, 2011 at 04:30 PM.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck
You're boring.
Boredpayne Moderated Message:
User infracted for spamming, you were warned.

Freelancer Moderated Message:
You too are boring.
Last edited by Freelancer; Feb 17, 2011 at 11:04 AM.
You said it was a bad photo so I couldn't see everything. But with some mixing you can see everything