Ranking
Original Post
Legalization of Weed
So recently I watched a documentary called super high me. Where they take an in detail look of what weed does/can do. They test a pot smoker, this smoker
goes 30 days without smoking weed then he goes 30 day smoking weed every day. Now, I thought this was interesting, while they were doing this experiment
they discovered weed does not have all the crazy benefits people say it has but they did find out through trial and error that things like weed cookies, peanut butter,
brownies, etc... Do have most of the crazy benefits that people prophesize about. SO all in all smoking the dry herb was found less helpful than consuming.
Although smoking pot didn't have as many good benefits as made out to be, it still did not make out to be "bad" or "unhealthy". So if weed does not significantly
have a bad outcome (excluding paranoia). Then that brings us to the real question... Should weed be legal? I am going to leave that question with you guys.
Please keep convo and arguments respectful and make sure they help further the argument.
My opinion on weed is that it should be legal, but due to the fact that it can impact a developing brain somewhat badly I would put it behind an age restriction, 25 - 26 years.

Question now is what to do with people who would smoke under that age. I would most likely go with what happens to people where weed is atleast partially decriminalized. A ticket for the first time getting caught, and then bars if it keeps happening. A somewhat strict '3-4 grams on person' rule could be introduced as well, i.e. not telling a person under the legal smoking age anything if they aren't carrying too much.

That's at least my take on it
h
The fact that weed was originally band because of racism should be enough for everyone to agree that there is nothing wrong with it being sold to those who are 18+
Right after the Mexican revolution is when the racist idiotic American government decided that "Marihuana" was poision they didnt even realize that it was literally in so many of their fucking medicines n shit.
Last edited by Micah; Sep 14, 2017 at 09:28 PM.
@micah more like it was banned because the hemp business threatening loggers.

There is nothing wrong with a child ages 14+ to smoke weed, there is nothing wrong with a child 14+ smoking cigarettes as long as we stop promoting both of these things, you need to understand the benefits and the risks and its asinine to pretend like weed doesnt have issues, yes weed has indeed actually killed people tons - but weed alone hasnt. if your drinking and you smoke you thin your blood and your at risk of alch poisoning ive seen it happen i had to call an ambulance and wait with someone, you can fall from being light headed, ive seen it happen to a 70yo man i gave a dab to, and you can hyperventilate, paranoia makes you stop breathing - being high makes you focus on breathing, now that your thinking about breathing its you doing it, not your body - thats my personal problem.
The discussion if something gifted by the mother nature should be somehow destroyed or prevented to be available is making me tired. I feel like I am living in the stone age even if we got iphones n shit. They can't notice that every plant is for us, thats why they are here for. And I don't want to reduce that on cannabis, they are things you are not meant to take decision on. Probably these plants were here before we was, so how come that anybody in this planet is setting a border at our possibilities ? You know damn right there are much more plants and technologies we don't even know about
Enjoint life
Originally Posted by Smaiva View Post
The discussion if something gifted by the mother nature should be somehow destroyed or prevented to be available is making me tired.

Mother nature gives you disease (and parasites) as well. Should AIDS/cancer not be prevented?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy
Last edited by Ele; Nov 21, 2017 at 06:16 PM.
Originally Posted by Ele View Post
Mother nature gives you disease (and parasites) as well. Should AIDS/cancer not be prevented?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalistic_fallacy

Sickness and diseases come from wrong behavior. And I do not think AIDS is from nature since google owns rights to nearly all viruses on earth like ebola.
cancer is something that needs to be prevented by living healthy, and eating right plants. In one of my books there are some receipts against some forms of cancer and things like giving grey hair color back(all on natural base).
Enjoint life
From my experience, marijuana should be legal. It's a better substance than some of the legal things people take, including many addiction forming medicines that we see many people taking and overdosing on. From my research, no-ones overdosed solely off of marijuana, but there might be a few exceptions. Another thing, it's way safer than alcohol.
ohmergawd
Cannabis is less dangerous than drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes by millions. The second most common cancer is lung cancer, which cigarettes help increase the risk of and makes it much worse. Cigarettes are also full of tons of horrible chemicals like lead and arsenic just to name two. Alcohol increased the risk of liver cancer.

Personally I think cigarettes and alcohol should both be illegal since both can cause a lot of damage to the human body compared to cannabis and no one has ever overdosed from it heroin, meth, opiates, meth and others. At the end of the day is just a herb, shit isn't as horrible as society portrays it to be.
i tend to think less about it's effects because the real change would be in the economic sector, i sell weed and my fellow plug mates are in constant fear of getting caught, and we could still really net in profits, because us plugs are really smart i tell you that, and the thing holding us back is only bcs its illegal, now if it is legal then theres nothing holding us back and we would be moving fast, the only downside is probably people would be less ignorant in terms of prices so we couldnt rip people off for 25 a G