ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
oscar100 spars
got a collection of my spars if anyones intrested.
Attached Files
3491spar with Augans.rpl (510.1 KB, 39 views)
spar with DarkRiddl1.rpl (826.0 KB, 31 views)
spar with Leezn.rpl (1.80 MB, 31 views)
mas spar with chimmy12.rpl (735.4 KB, 26 views)
spar with godownhill.rpl (712.1 KB, 23 views)
my replay
replays for days
-----
replay
-----
oscar srry for being dum but i know how to sent replay and window 8 have the same thing but the only change of it is it have this pc
Attached Files
supsparing2.rpl (833.2 KB, 26 views)
Last edited by idubbbz21; Jan 31, 2015 at 11:16 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by idubbbz21 View Post
replays for days
-----
replay
-----
oscar srry for being dum but i know how to sent replay and window 8 have the same thing but the only change of it is it have this pc

Your movements are very stiff and you keep changing your mind when attacking so on the replay you keep pulling limbs back and forth and it looks strange. your opener is weak and may need some improving. finally it looks like your leg is lifted way too often above levels it should reach whilst running therefore the replay doesn't look realistic whatsoever. however you manage to stay in good balance despite your twitching so id give this spar a 2/10. needs a lot of work
also if this isn't your spar then I hope you had permission to post it. have a good day or night...
Last edited by oscar100; Jan 31, 2015 at 11:20 PM.
New stuff
Did some parkour with Way fox but he had to leave so I went into single player and finished the replay with a spar. the spar isn't the best and I will go back over it another time and improve it but for now...
-----
Originally Posted by oscar100 View Post
Did some parkour with Way fox but he had to leave so I went into single player and finished the replay with a spar. the spar isn't the best and I will go back over it another time and improve it but for now...

hopefully this is working
-----
Having some problems
Attached Files
Sparkour-The beggining.rpl (1.03 MB, 22 views)
Last edited by oscar100; Feb 1, 2015 at 01:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by oscar100 View Post
-----

hopefully this is working
-----
Having some problems

Well my olny critisim it your pretty stiff when climbing i like to go relax with each grab
2 new spars
New spar with some random guy I met on the internet...its not good but I pull of a headspin midway :P. the person i was sparring with made it difficult for me to do things at times also
the other spar is very short because i didn't have time to finish it but here it is anyway.
Attached Files
spar with KeshDawg.rpl (605.9 KB, 30 views)
spar with Reaperos 2.rpl (229.5 KB, 30 views)
Originally Posted by chimmy12 View Post
the spar with kesh dog isnt yours -.-

It is, I don't know what happened when I saved it but whatever. you can ask kesh dawg if you don't believe me
-----
Got a few new spars, they aren't really recent but whatever... they aren't that good also, I like the spar with Spechammer the most, he is a really good player and im looking forward to sparring with him again. more replays soon
-----
Originally Posted by chimmy12 View Post
Well my olny critisim it your pretty stiff when climbing i like to go relax with each grab

ok I will be sure to take this into consideration next time.
Attached Files
spar with SpecHammer 2.rpl (548.3 KB, 11 views)
spar with per2509.rpl (455.6 KB, 12 views)
spar with xxlobezxx 2.rpl (459.9 KB, 24 views)
Last edited by oscar100; Feb 3, 2015 at 07:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump