Toribash
Howdy Tribe
Introduction
i am Zach (irl name and also my ign). I currently lived in philippines gmt +8, in real-life, well i am very friendly, talented, Athlete and very talkative person, and sometimes i feel bored, if there's no anything fun to do. So i just prefer listening to music and play with friends, I like to play casual games but my friends who're into console games feel my games are not really the kinds they would like to play. it's just every mood has a different game. I'm not a serious gaming person but i enjoy gaming, at the end of the day that should matter, not the expertise. It should make you feel good from inside, and games do that to me .
In-Game
I started playing toribash for around 2-3 years,my very first account named is fazecookie, after a short break. I lost that account and completely forgot the password and the attached email on it, and my favorite mod is ABD(main mod),boxshu,teakkyon and greykido, I used to be really good at teakkyon but due to inactivity it kinda changed since i take a long break
Why Tribe?
i found interest in this clan because, it has well respected member, Chill and i would love to get to know more of the members more by being a part of this clan and hangout with them. and also i have a few friends here and they are Zwift and Gyke, which i have played most of the time